The AudioCubes NYC store opens December 8th!!!
Nov 28, 2007 at 9:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
HOLY CRAP, their store is almost here! And there's a preview party on December 7th! They're at 69 E. 8th St! I demand pics and impressions from the NY contingent!!!

AudioCubes NYC Store Log

TEAM AUDIO-TECHNICA FOREVER
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2007 at 10:00 PM Post #2 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
HOLY CRAP, their store is almost here! And there's a preview party on December 7th! They're at 69 E. 8th St! I demand pics and impressions from the NY contingent!!!

AudioCubes NYC Store Log

I was actually going to start a thread in the Meets sections. I am planning to attend the preview party on the 7th.

Nov 29, 2007 at 8:04 PM Post #7 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Noticing your location... How bout a Boston, MA store!
biggrin.gif

Seconded.

Nov 29, 2007 at 8:06 PM Post #8 of 21
That's a great location, near NYU and the used records district. Best wishes to AC for a great success!

Nov 29, 2007 at 9:45 PM Post #9 of 21
Thanks for sharing!
Great news for Head-Fi'ers living in NYC, or close by. Cause Audio Cubes (especially Audio Cubes II) have lots of great audio gear.

I will certainly drop by when I am around.
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2007 at 2:23 AM Post #11 of 21
I just started a thread in our Audio Cubes forum. Feel free to reply there. Maybe the venue can serve also as a head-fi gathering. We will have a live DJ spinning soulful downtempo, deep house, acid jazz, etc as well as champagne for all those over 21

Nov 30, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #12 of 21
Damn, I have class on Friday night! If it wasn't for the freakin' finals coming up, I'd totally skip to attend the party and buy a 15% discounted D2000, of course XD

Nov 30, 2007 at 6:42 AM Post #13 of 21
you know i'm still on paternity leave then, i COULD go...don't think i wanna risk Daughter Doghouse tho! btw that location is close to a near and dear defunct store i used to frequent, Anime Crash, which was right across from Tower Records, now also defunct. so sad, the days of Macross Plus valks and import techno CDs are over *sheds tear*

Dec 1, 2007 at 9:57 PM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by bozebuttons /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So who made it & where are the impressions?

Tom, it is NEXT Friday, Dec 7th
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back