The Audio Technica M50 studio monitor thread
Feb 3, 2011 at 12:10 AM Post #512 of 1,431

Quote:
Quote:
I ordered mine on Amazon yesterday(seller:AudioTopia) and it still says "shipping soon" :frowning2: I want my headphones badly
frown.gif

Edit: I checked my email after I posted this and they shipped it LOL. Funny coincidence eh?

I ordered from Audiotopia through ebay and paid on 1/28. They still haven't been shipped.

That's weird... Did you try contacting them? On Amazon it still says "shipping soon" for me, but I received an email from them today saying that they've been shipped through FedEx and I have a tracking number. I tried tracking it but no info yet, probably because its only just shipped. I hope we all get our headphones soon!

Feb 3, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #513 of 1,431
Quote:
Quote:
I ordered mine on Amazon yesterday(seller:AudioTopia) and it still says "shipping soon" :frowning2: I want my headphones badly
frown.gif

Edit: I checked my email after I posted this and they shipped it LOL. Funny coincidence eh?

I ordered from Audiotopia through ebay and paid on 1/28. They still haven't been shipped.

That's weird... Did you try contacting them? On Amazon it still says "shipping soon" for me, but I received an email from them today saying that they've been shipped through FedEx and I have a tracking number. I tried tracking it but no info yet, probably because its only just shipped. I hope we all get our headphones soon!

I tried contacting them this morning. I'm waiting for a response. I have not gotten anything that says they have been shipped.

Feb 3, 2011 at 1:55 PM Post #515 of 1,431
Wow, I just got them. They're so much better than my Sennheiser CX500 and Portapros. My roommate has Sony MDR-NC7s and was amazed by the sound quality and comfort, even though it just came out of the box. I can't wait for it to be fully burned in.

Feb 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM Post #516 of 1,431
Can some one tell me  supposedly what´s  the best boxed version of the m50´s?
I have a coiled cable blue box 2008 version(the blue is the old box right?) of the headphones .
Is the teal box pair better?

Feb 3, 2011 at 5:21 PM Post #517 of 1,431
Anyone in need of the m50's I have some barely used and original box, accessories etc that I will be selling. Just checking up on here before I post in the trading section. PM me if interested. They are coiled btw.

Feb 3, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #518 of 1,431
Just got mine today.  Wow... these things sounds awesome right out of the box (again, coming from an HD 201).  Can't wait until the burn in more.

I got the coiled version, but now having some second thoughts about getting it versus the straight cable... 
confused_face.gif

Feb 3, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #523 of 1,431
The only time I experience discomfort with them is from the right earcup. I have no idea why. The cups don't seem any different and I'm pretty sure I don't have one ear bigger than the other.

Feb 3, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #525 of 1,431

Quote:
The only time I experience discomfort with them is from the right earcup. I have no idea why. The cups don't seem any different and I'm pretty sure I don't have one ear bigger than the other.

Hmm I think for me it's because I wear glasses with them sometimes....Or maybe I have a big head haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back