THE ATH-A1000 and ATH-W1000 will be shipped out on the 28 NOV. JAPAN time
Nov 28, 2002 at 12:27 AM Post #2 of 96
Today's Wednesday 27 (evening) in the US, but it is Thursday 28 (morning) in Japan, so I would guess that they are shipping tonight.

Nov 28, 2002 at 12:30 AM Post #3 of 96
Thanks Lou, you have become our unofficial spokesman and news source for these AT cans!! Thanks for helping keep us up-to-date with what is going on. At least I know my cans will arrive and be waiting for me once I get back home in two weeks!! Give us your thoughts on them after they've had time to break-in for a day or two!!!!

Nov 28, 2002 at 12:31 AM Post #5 of 96
let's start a contest to see when he'll actually get them
biggrin.gif

originally said next wednesdsay, but as there is no thanksgivin' day in JP, that'll make it Monday (no fed-ex delivery on saturdays).

can we expect an "impressions" review the same day and a full review 10 days later?

Nov 28, 2002 at 12:48 AM Post #7 of 96
Right now it is 9:50 AM (Nov. 28) in Tokyo. They may have shipped already; I'm looking forward to all of the reviews
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 28, 2002 at 12:51 AM Post #8 of 96
Lou,
Can't wait to see the impression on this can!!! ha haa!!

Nov 28, 2002 at 1:30 AM Post #10 of 96
Couldn't this go in one of your other two Audiocubes/Where's my AT1000 headphone threads on the front page.
rolleyes.gif

I understand how hard it is to wait for something, but if the people waiting for their Philips DVD963SA in the source forum posted a new thread every time they learned something new about the player/Philips/J&R, the moderators would have to start handing out the lock.
eek.gif

No offense, but I'm starting to wish you would condense your obsession to a single thread.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back