The AKG Giveaway - Part 3: K135/S
Jul 27, 2007 at 5:02 AM Post #63 of 95
I believe it's in Eastern time. Right now it's 1AM (Friday) in Jersey. I think it ended already.

Jul 27, 2007 at 6:07 AM Post #64 of 95
I don't own an AKG yet, so count me in for the lucky draw. Thanks for having this lucky draw.
wink.gif

Jul 27, 2007 at 1:07 PM Post #65 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickrobotron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's Friday! Midnight! Central standard time though... What's the difference in Eastern and Central?

Trying to get me to end it a day early?
blink.gif

Jul 27, 2007 at 10:38 PM Post #70 of 95
i would like to be in ! After hearing some akgs at the last meet, i want to please my taste!

Jul 27, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #71 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickrobotron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The next "midnight" will be Saturday.

If you want to be so technical about getting something for free, since midnight doesn't really belong to the day before or after, the next one will be midnight Friday/Saturday or midnight Friday evening. But maybe I'll wait until next week for "your" midnight on Friday.

Jul 27, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #72 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you want to be so technical about getting something for free, since midnight doesn't really belong to the day before or after, the next one will be midnight Friday/Saturday or midnight Friday evening. But maybe I'll wait until next week for "your" midnight on Friday.

Yikes! I was just trying to defend myself for my mistake I made. I just took what you said literally. I was waiting for the drawing. LOL! My mistake, I guess. But really, I'm right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back