The age poll!!! (i'm 15, how about you?)
Dec 29, 2001 at 1:24 PM Post #61 of 166
Lol, I just noticed a weird thing... When i press my fingers at a certain spot on my neck I get a strange fastpaced clicking sound in my ear......
confused.gif
redface.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif

Dec 29, 2001 at 1:33 PM Post #62 of 166
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
Forty freakin' six !!!!!!!
[size=small]Let's hear it for the old bastards [/size]
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yikes! Didn't realize there were so many young puppies around here.
I will be officially over the hill next summer.

I'm not ready to be this old yet. Still 25 in my mind, but my body says 65. Actual age somewhere in between.
tongue.gif

Dec 29, 2001 at 3:05 PM Post #64 of 166
Oopsey daisy... ok, Dane it is
tongue.gif

I'm not meaning to be patronising when i say this, but its really good that so many young people that come here are interested in other things than sex, drugs, and... well... erm, rock and roll (unless you're listening on you're phones - right???)
tongue.gif

Dec 29, 2001 at 4:48 PM Post #66 of 166
Quote:

A3rd.Zero said:
Flasken has just pulled an Ender's game on us all.
Whooyah!
A3rd.Zero

This must be one of those terms I never learned in English class... Weeell... what the hay.

So i guess this is what it comes down to: Most of the members are 15 to 20... Maybe i should make a poll asking how often you post since ACTIVE members, to me, seem to be at a more "mature" age
tongue.gif

If like anyone should eh like wonder Flasken means "The bottle".
eek.gif

Dec 29, 2001 at 5:12 PM Post #67 of 166
Quote:

A3rd.Zero said...

Flasken has just pulled an Ender's game on us all.
Whooyah!

"The emeny's gate is down"

At least he hasn't busted out a formation. All hail Ender's Game, one of the best sci-fi/fantasy books ever (IMO)!

Dec 29, 2001 at 5:36 PM Post #68 of 166
I've got amps older than some of you guys.Actually I have amps older than myself.I'm 34,but I got started early so I've been married 14 years and have three kids.Bought my first audio gear when I was 12,got my first real job at 16 at an electronics repair shop.

Dec 29, 2001 at 6:05 PM Post #69 of 166
Dang! I'm an over-the-hill 43! I was never so sophisticated as to be up on high fidelity in my teens! I guess I spent all my money on surfboards.
evil_smiley.gif
At least at 43 I'm beginning to enjoy the best of both worlds. Headphones *and* surfing.

Dec 29, 2001 at 6:45 PM Post #71 of 166
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
I also noticed MacDEF has tweeked his robot avatar, again. Is the robot aging w/ you, man?
wink.gif

Wait, are you telling me that MacDef is not a robot? LOL -- all this time I thought he was a robot! I was even secretly going to post a poll for sexiest earmuff-wearing robot...

Dec 29, 2001 at 6:56 PM Post #72 of 166
ok, which one of you is the "mummie"?! it's got one vote so far.

Quote:

Lol, I just noticed a weird thing... When i press my fingers at a certain spot on my neck I get a strange fastpaced clicking sound in my ear......

well don't press that spot.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2001 at 7:23 PM Post #73 of 166
I'm 17, 18 in a few weeks. I knew things were much cheaper overseas, but damn, a quarter for a beer? US is way too inflated. I'm enlisted in the Navy, and I can't wait to be in the European fleet!
Is leather and clothing a lot cheaper in Europe as well as Audio Equipment?

Dec 29, 2001 at 10:12 PM Post #75 of 166
Quote:

redshifter said

well don't press that spot.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll consider that. Thanks for the advice redshifter. I think i'm sick (perhaps stafillikokker
frown.gif
) so im going to bed "EAR"ly (couldn't help myself, dammit
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

seeeee ya
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back