The A-Team
Jan 5, 2007 at 7:25 PM Post #16 of 22
Murdoch wasn't crazy, just misunderstood!
evil_smiley.gif

I think he was a lunatic with a good heart. Proof is in the pudding: On more than one occasion, Murdoch got the girl over Face.

Jan 5, 2007 at 7:27 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so was murdock really crazy or faking it?

I think he was mentally-imbalanced as face was the pretty boy con man and murdock lived in the nut house convincing all those medical professionals.

If Mr T had headphones it would have to be grado 325i`s
cool.gif

Jan 5, 2007 at 8:24 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was just in Prague and they were playing Knight Rider and Airwolf in the afternoons.

AIRWOLF!
Just... plain... sweet...

Anyone dare to imagine with me: a movie that combines the terrestrial cunning of the A-team with the aerial domination provided by Jan-Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine. Unstoppable!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was usually a hot chick that managed to find the A-Team, beseeching them to help her grandfather who was being terrorized by angry union radicals/mobsters/drunk lumberjacks/etc.

The Airwolf/A-Team duo could destroy them all at once plus:
Al-Qaeda, Striking meat packers, Prion diseased lemurs, Grils gone wild, Demon spelunkers, Starbucks and Cingular employees, ...and people who carry their toy dogs out in public.

Michael Bay is NOT allowed to direct. I want Ridley Scott.

Jan 5, 2007 at 8:35 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AIRWOLF!

Anyone dare to imagine with me: a movie that combines the terrestrial cunning of the A-team with the aerial domination provided by Jan-Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine. Unstoppable!

lol are you suggesting that the combined awesome power of these two highly trained units could usher a new dawn of peace across the planet crushing all bads guys set to a kick ass theme tune!!!

......... can but dream.

After all when was the last time you saw george bush and tony blair have a punch up with bad guys.

Jan 5, 2007 at 8:50 PM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Michael Bay is NOT allowed to direct. I want Ridley Scott.

There is only one correct choice in this matter: John McTiernan

Jan 6, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #21 of 22
I always seem to respond to threads about Mr.T He is just one of the very nicest people I've ever met. I mean the guy just seems like he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He and his brothers had a Gym down the street from the high school I attended and when he was there he just always hung around and joked and played with kids. He is still hugely popular here in Chicago and is very much loved. I've had several chances to talk to him over the years and each time he's been a gentleman and very consious of his duty to be a role-model, even though most kids have no idea who he is. You probably think this is funny but Mr T has always been one of my personal heroes. I hope a movie is made but T would have to be in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back