The 2010 Holiday Gift Exchange Is On! (Read thread for details!)
Dec 17, 2010 at 4:03 AM Post #288 of 320
If anyone out there is looking for a partner I'm game. I just found this thread and I would love to get in with someone. 

Dec 19, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #290 of 320
^ You two look so cute together, like a predator and its prey 
tongue.gif

Dec 20, 2010 at 6:01 PM Post #292 of 320
I guess I wasn't very good this year as the person that I was matched up with only returned one pm and that's it.  No information changed hands or anything.

Oh well, lets hope people sign up that really want to do it next year and not people that think they want to do it.

James

Dec 22, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #294 of 320

Quote:
aarrrgghh!!  

totally forgot to sign up for the first time in years!  next year I'll make sure not to miss out on this

Uncle Erik it looks like you're doing the organization duties this year, thank you for that!

Yeah! Thanks to Uncle Eric. This was a great idea. I am looking forward to receive my CD. I was paired with someone from Hong Kong so it probably takes some time for the CD's to reach their destinations. I am afraid neither of us will receive the packages before Christmas. But a late gift is also a great thing to be looking forward to.

Dec 25, 2010 at 12:37 AM Post #296 of 320
Opened my gift just a couple minutes ago! Ccklone generously sent me one new cd (Exile on Main Street by Rolling Stones) and two CD's he compiled himself filled with some favorites of his. Just liscening to the mnow, and so far I'm very much enjoying them. Thanks a ton and Merry Christmas!

Dec 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #299 of 320
Many thanks to mrclaw for the great cd of mississippi blues! heart-wrenching stuff!
This exchange is a great idea and many thanks for everyone who took part and made it such fun.
Happy and safe holidays to everyone and here's looking forward to the exchange next year
happy_face1.gif

cheers, rysiek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back