• Oriveti Basic

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • AKG N20

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Kinera H3

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Mar 13, 2018 at 10:37 AM Post #3 of 14
Choices are too limited IMO, I think there are there are a few other candidates at that price point such as Pioneer CH9T, Whizzer A15 Pro, Simgot EN700 Bass, Focal Sphear, AKG N20 and certainly a few more. I've got all those in addition to the IT01 and Triple and for me none is such a king that it relegates all the others to the drawer. The only thing I can say is that I wouldn't have included the Triple in the poll.

Mar 13, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #4 of 14
Choices are too limited IMO, I think there are there are a few other candidates at that price point such as Pioneer CH9T, Whizzer A15 Pro, Simgot EN700 Bass, Focal Sphear, AKG N20 and certainly a few more. I've got all those in addition to the IT01 and Triple and for me none is such a king that it relegates all the others to the drawer. The only thing I can say is that I wouldn't have included the Triple in the poll.
So which would you recommend if you could only own one? Of the ones I've heard it's hard not to recommend the it01 as a good all around choice.

Fiio fh1 should also be here as well as as ostry kc09 and tfz E5. "__ KZ" model might be a good addition to satisfy the KZ believers.

Mar 13, 2018 at 12:43 PM Post #6 of 14
So which would you recommend if you could only own one? Of the ones I've heard it's hard not to recommend the it01 as a good all around choice.

Fiio fh1 should also be here as well as as ostry kc09 and tfz E5. "__ KZ" model might be a good addition to satisfy the KZ believers.

Hard to pick one only but yeah, I suppose IT01 is quite a crowd pleaser, hard to find fault with it. At the moment I am digging the N20 a lot for its unique (from what I listened to so far) sub-bass centric bass tuning but I guess it might not be for everyone.

How is the Ostry? I am kind of interested but there isn't much to read about it.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018 at 2:34 PM Post #9 of 14
I updated the poll with some additional IEM’s (if there are multiple votes for others I can add those too)

I personally think the IT01 holds the current title as “king”
I think it is better if you open the thread for every around(bit less or more)100$ iem so we will see/discover more interesting stuff .

Mar 13, 2018 at 3:28 PM Post #10 of 14
is this a thinly veiled recommendation thread? :)

anyway, the poll definitely misses some options like the Oriveti Basic and, most ironic of all, the TFZ KING, lol (and Meze 99s, and plenty chi-fis like Kinera, Magaosi K3, Macaw GT600s et etc). and these things are pointless as 90% of the people who vote haven't heard over 50% of the options, so most of the votes actually mean "i own this one"

Mar 13, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #11 of 14
Hard to pick one only but yeah, I suppose IT01 is quite a crowd pleaser, hard to find fault with it. At the moment I am digging the N20 a lot for its unique (from what I listened to so far) sub-bass centric bass tuning but I guess it might not be for everyone.

How is the Ostry? I am kind of interested but there isn't much to read about it.

I haven't heard much about it either, waiting for more info before getting in on one of the frequent drops, but it's supposedly better everywhere than the kc06A so should be a contender....

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #12 of 14
I was hoping this poll would spark conversation/debate

In no way am I saying that those listed in the poll are the only good options at this price range

I picked $100 because it seems like there are many manufacturers aiming there products directly at this price point. Sure they may be other really good ones from $100-200 but I thought keeping the target price at $100 is a price point many people are looking for. (BTW — we could Definitely included those less than $100).

Mar 31, 2018 at 12:51 AM Post #13 of 14
My apologies if this comment is in the wrong place, but i'm desperate. Can anyone speak to how the Advanced Model 3 and Mee Audio Pinnacle p2's compare to the models in the pole? I recently purchased the Model 3's and the BT chord/harness/necklace thingy is a nightmare for me, but the sound quality seems fairly good. I find them lacking in the high treble and mid-mid range (Cymbals don't shimmer and snare drums lack depth) granted i'm using an iphone 7 with spotify and some wav files via bluetooth. I haven't heard any quality IEM's. I have an old pair of UE Triple-fi's, that just suck, Jaybird X2 and X3's which sound ok and some KZ ATE's that have incredible muddy booming bass and some Beyer Dynamic BT770's which sound fantastic, but lack midrange. My goal is to find an MMCX IEM that I can attach a bluetooth cable to, that has good sound quality. I light a slight V shape eq, I think. i'm a drummer and love to hear bass guitar with good tone, but not muddy and sub bass, but not overpowering. I also listen to metal and post rock, so guitar tone is important. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back