That's some funny Schiit...
Dec 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

ssrock64

Headphoneus Supremus
You gotta love it when an audiophile brand has a stickout sense of humor.

From the Schiit Audio main site.

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:00 AM Post #3 of 14
They ain't just talkin' Schiit!  ...well, actually, they are...
wink_face.gif

Dec 3, 2011 at 3:58 AM Post #4 of 14
schiit quality, and it looks schiit

actually i really want to get their asgard and frostbit, just because of their look,
and of course also their quality, mostly their look though

Dec 3, 2011 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 14
The Asgard is a pretty good device if I may say so myself, but I've only tested one of them once.

Dec 3, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #6 of 14

Quote:
Great amps, great service, great prices, great perspective.......

Haha, yes. Totally agree with everything said above. My experience with them was phenomenal, and Jason seems like a really nice guy.

Dec 4, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #7 of 14
The Asgard is an amazing amp......I will never sell it.

Dec 4, 2011 at 3:22 AM Post #8 of 14

Quote:
The Asgard is an amazing amp......I will never sell it.

Not even if you were to upgrade to a top tier solid state? Then again, if I were to get something like the Woo Audio WA6SE or the WA2, which is what I am planning on getting sometime in the future, I'll probably still keep the Valhalla lying around just in case I ever want to use it again. Who knows, maybe that amp will stay with me forever through the yeas.

Dec 4, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #9 of 14

Quote:

Not even if you were to upgrade to a top tier solid state? Then again, if I were to get something like the Woo Audio WA6SE or the WA2, which is what I am planning on getting sometime in the future, I'll probably still keep the Valhalla lying around just in case I ever want to use it again. Who knows, maybe that amp will stay with me forever through the yeas.

I am a huge fan of Jason Stoddard and Mike Moffat.....The Asgard being their first amp, will be a classic......These guys are audio Gods....Seriously, if I sell it, I get what.... 2 Bills? That's like 30 minutes with a just off crack hooker.
wink_face.gif

Dec 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Hey, you looking at the makings of an audio legacy here!  Get one of each and when something newer comes out, lovingly pack the old one away.  Then, after Jason and Mike have passed on and Schiit has become a major corporate player in the audio world, you can become famous for collecting all the Schiit they ever produced. 
very_evil_smiley.gif
  You can proudly say, "I have all of their Schiit!".  Then you can get rid of all your old Schiit for some real shinola!
wink_face.gif

Heck, if people pay a fortune for old thimbles, how much do you think they will pay for Jason and Mike's old Schiit?
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif
 (and all in good fun...
wink_face.gif
)
-HK sends

Dec 4, 2011 at 12:55 PM Post #11 of 14

Quote:
I am a huge fan of Jason Stoddard and Mike Moffat.....The Asgard being their first amp, will be a classic......These guys are audio Gods....Seriously, if I sell it, I get what.... 2 Bills? That's like 30 minutes with a just off crack hooker.
wink_face.gif

Haha. Yes, agreed. They know how to market their products literally overnight. The popularity over everything they have made has been absolutely incredible!

Quote:
Hey, you looking at the makings of an audio legacy here!  Get one of each and when something newer comes out, lovingly pack the old one away.  Then, after Jason and Mike have passed on and Schiit has become a major corporate player in the audio world, you can become famous for collecting all the Schiit they ever produced. 
very_evil_smiley.gif
  You can proudly say, "I have all of their Schiit!".  Then you can get rid of all your old Schiit for some real shinola!
wink_face.gif

Heck, if people pay a fortune for old thimbles, how much do you think they will pay for Jason and Mike's old Schiit?
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif
 (and all in good fun...
wink_face.gif
)
-HK sends

Haha, that whole past mode my day, that's hilarious!

Dec 4, 2011 at 1:15 PM Post #12 of 14

Quote:
I've only had the chance to hear their Asgard at a meet, but I came away impressed.  It was a good amp no matter what price group you compare it at.  Good gear is like that.

Same here. I heard the HD600 with the Asgard a couple months back and I couldn't be more pleased with the sonics that were being pumped out, and especially for the price to performance ratio.

Dec 18, 2011 at 9:47 AM Post #13 of 14
wink_face.gif
 Good one HK!

Quote:
very_evil_smiley.gif
wink_face.gif

biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif
 (and all in good fun...
wink_face.gif
)
-HK sends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back