That's just pathetic.
Apr 10, 2006 at 12:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

J Tran

100+ Head-Fier
Canada! Is a 3rd world country no joke! I can't get anything shipped overhere without it being over priced and messed up with customs. I want to buy a pair of HD 580 but where? Which site gives a good deal? Anyone know? I'm just pissed because of shipping and customs. There isn't a Canadian headphone deal that has free shipping either, this is frustrating. I need a site to get HD580 that ships to Canada. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Apr 10, 2006 at 12:46 AM Post #3 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by J Tran
I'm just pissed because of shipping and customs.

customs is your problem, not ours. go exercise your democratic ability if you feel strongly enough about it

EDIT: the next couple comments are rather ironic as i'm not even natively american. assumptions are a great thing.

Apr 10, 2006 at 12:48 AM Post #4 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by cire
customs is your problem, not ours.

Where exactly does he blame Mighty America?

Apr 10, 2006 at 12:48 AM Post #5 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by cire
customs is your problem, not ours. go exercise your democratic ability if you feel strongly enough about it

He never blamed other countries for customs.

Apr 10, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #6 of 25
Well, I chalk that up to an issue of translation...here in the U.S., we don't always understand English so well.
tongue.gif

Apr 10, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
Where exactly does he blame Mighty America?

Mighty? Save your sarcasm.
Quote:

All he did was point the finger at his own country, and why the rudeness? He just asked for help.

Apr 10, 2006 at 1:03 AM Post #8 of 25
I say, blame it on the Man. I think he's the same man that refused to sell high-end Sonys in America.

Apr 10, 2006 at 1:08 AM Post #10 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanhayn
umm...america sucks.

considering you're an american, you've the right to say that.
tongue.gif

Apr 10, 2006 at 1:15 AM Post #12 of 25
Woah! Sorry for the confusion guys, I just meant to vent a little on Canada's stupid policies. And thanks for the help, and whats the lowest price that you can get HD 580s. I would wait for it to be on sale if I had to. Thanks guys.

Apr 10, 2006 at 1:16 AM Post #13 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Mighty? Save your sarcasm.

And then you come back and lay into him yourself?
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

All he did was point the finger at his own country, and why the rudeness? He just asked for help.

Quote:

considering you're an american, you've the right to say that.
tongue.gif

I'm half-American, does it give me half a right to free speech?

Apr 10, 2006 at 1:18 AM Post #14 of 25
i got phones from bluetin, which is all the way in Singapore and it's been a month now, haven't received anything from Customs...i know a few users who bought things from AudioCubes and they also didn't have to pay customs

seems it's a headphone thing
icon10.gif

Apr 10, 2006 at 1:21 AM Post #15 of 25
lay into him? I asked "why the rudeness"? And I didn't use any sarcastic bull.

So tell me, whats up with the "mighty america" stuff? Why does it anger you so? Did you have a bad experience while living here? (if you haven't stayed here for a long period, than your opinion means little)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back