That escalated quickly: New in Hifi Headphones
Aug 9, 2022 at 10:37 PM Post #16 of 63
Silly rabbit!….Holes are for Head-Fiers!….

Aug 10, 2022 at 4:23 AM Post #17 of 63
Interesting views :wink: And I definitely agree. I was stucked in the mechanical keyboard rabbithole 5 years ago. But since than I'm totally satisfied with my handmodded ducky-keyboard with GMK-Keycaps :D (600€ all in all)

And so I hope I can escape the headphone-rabbithole faster than in the past. That was the reason to update that quickly to the marvelous Arya. But I know, that I want to test the Susvara in the future, beside of the HD880s, Meze Empyrean and some of the Abyss ones.

Aug 10, 2022 at 6:35 AM Post #18 of 63
I'm so happy that I reached my endgame for keyboards 5 years ago :D
You sure? The ZSA Moonlander is my current "end-game".. until I master Colmak at least heh. Then there are all those 3D printed custom options.... it never ends!!!!! Stop that rabbit!!!! 🤣

Aug 10, 2022 at 1:26 PM Post #19 of 63
Interesting views :wink: And I definitely agree. I was stucked in the mechanical keyboard rabbithole 5 years ago. But since than I'm totally satisfied with my handmodded ducky-keyboard with GMK-Keycaps :D (600€ all in all)

And so I hope I can escape the headphone-rabbithole faster than in the past. That was the reason to update that quickly to the marvelous Arya. But I know, that I want to test the Susvara in the future, beside of the HD880s, Meze Empyrean and some of the Abyss ones.

You sure? The ZSA Moonlander is my current "end-game".. until I master Colmak at least heh. Then there are all those 3D printed custom options.... it never ends!!!!! Stop that rabbit!!!! 🤣

Thankfully... I'm a Topre guy... :relieved:

Aug 10, 2022 at 3:21 PM Post #21 of 63
The ZSA Moonlander is my current "end-game"

Ah, Zoolander. Yeah... Blue Steel is endgame for sure.

eIUHjC9W_400x400.jpeg

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022 at 2:38 AM Post #24 of 63
My mechanical keyboard can't be better. I tried many other after I reached that one, but mine has the perfect Switch-modding:

1. Old MX Ergo-Cleared Switches with perfect 62g golden springs (the spacebar has 67g, because there is more power in my thumb :D)
2. Perfectly lubed and stickered (no pinging)
3. GMK bumper to reduce sound even more

The modding was done by a genius in a German tech forum. He is not available any more. So there will never be a keyboard like mine again :D (paid only for the modding 150€, he needed 20h for it)

Never had such a satisfying feeling during tipping on a keyboard. Tried Topre in the past as well, but wasn't a big fan of it.

Tried IEM as well. Don't like the feeling of that in my ears while hearing music deeply. If I'm on the way or in the train or doing sports my Galaxy Buds 2 are totally enough. Had Audezes iS10 10 a long time and there were the reason to try a planar overear :wink:. Sold the Audezes after testing the Edition XS.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2023 at 10:44 AM Post #29 of 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back