That dream was really out there
Nov 29, 2015 at 5:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
So the other night I had a dream and probably the most far out surreal dream ever:

I was in a house up in a very high mountain. There were fish actually swimming in the sky because the air was different. It was an amazing sight.

I noticed the groups of big fish when I walked out to the porch of the house which was like a mansion. However, the fish were coming to me and trying to bite me as if I was fish food. I was very nervous and started punching the fish!

It made me realize that fish are better off in the ocean rather than swimming in the sky.

Nov 30, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #3 of 11
I just had another bizarre dream where I was ready to dress up for my wedding for a samurai wedding with my best friend and my future wife and we were all getting ready for our trip to Japan for this big samurai wedding.

But the strange thing was I had no idea who this person was who was my best friend and I had no idea who the lady was who was going to be my wife,

Everybody was a stranger in my dream, i did not recognize anyone.

Jan 2, 2016 at 12:11 AM Post #4 of 11
My dreams are often even more bizarre, but usually "magical", like another world I wish I could live in. Sadly, I rarely remember more than small details from dreams... I'm interested in learning lucid dreaming techniques so I can remember them all. Sometimes I am more or less conscious during the dreams and able to control them to an extent.

yup, we dont want those things flying all over the place O_o

This is an actual movie!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharknado

Jan 2, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #5 of 11
lol What xD

I can "control" my dreams only if i already dreamed that dream before, like once i dreamed again a dream that i was flying, and because i knew what to do my dream was so much more "fun" then the first time, or a dream that i was running from something, and i remembered where to run and where not to, so i changed the dream this way.
and i actually remember quiet well some of my dreams.

Actually last night i dreamed again a some dream (which i remember almost every detail of it even now) but i wasn't "aware" that i dreamed it before so i did anything exactly the same way again :frowning2:

the most weird thing is to dream about something and then you think it really happened when you are already awake xD but it make sense because as far as i know the brain dont know to tell the difference between dream and real life (not sure how it works, that's what i heard)

Jan 2, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #6 of 11
lol What xD

I can "control" my dreams only if i already dreamed that dream before, like once i dreamed again a dream that i was flying, and because i knew what to do my dream was so much more "fun" then the first time, or a dream that i was running from something, and i remembered where to run and where not to, so i changed the dream this way.
and i actually remember quiet well some of my dreams.

Actually last night i dreamed again a some dream (which i remember almost every detail of it even now) but i wasn't "aware" that i dreamed it before so i did anything exactly the same way again :frowning2:

the most weird thing is to dream about something and then you think it really happened when you are already awake xD but it make sense because as far as i know the brain dont know to tell the difference between dream and real life (not sure how it works, that's what i heard)

Since we're being random enough here, I'll also mention that I used to own a baby shark in a bottle.
cool.gif

When I was little, I had a dream about a room full of toys, and when I woke up, I thought it was real for a moment...then realized my room was only 25% full of toys. :'(

I've had lucid dreams in which I was somewhat conscious and aware that it was only a dream, and able to control my actions in it. More often, though, it's like I'm just watching a movie. A common theme in my dreams is magical battles. Feels like a video game but more enthralling. lol

Jan 2, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #7 of 11

Since we're being random enough here, I'll also mention that I used to own a baby shark in a bottle.
cool.gif

When I was little, I had a dream about a room full of toys, and when I woke up, I thought it was real for a moment...then realized my room was only 25% full of toys. :'(

I've had lucid dreams in which I was somewhat conscious and aware that it was only a dream, and able to control my actions in it. More often, though, it's like I'm just watching a movie. A common theme in my dreams is magical battles. Feels like a video game but more enthralling. lol

I actually laughed from this, comeon, 25% is more then enough :)

the only common thing about my dreams is that i always changing "characters" and point of view, like sometimes i run then after a second i see "myself" running or even i turn to the one who chased "me" (this is getting confusing xD) 

Jan 2, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #8 of 11
  I actually laughed from this, comeon, 25% is more then enough :)

the only common thing about my dreams is that i always changing "characters" and point of view, like sometimes i run then after a second i see "myself" running or even i turn to the one who chased "me" (this is getting confusing xD) 

Once, I skipped school (kindergarten or first grade) by hiding under all the toys. My mother couldn't find me and just gave up!
very_evil_smiley.gif

As an adult, I don't understand the fascination with toys I (along with countless others) used to have...but back then, it was the more the better!

Another common theme in my dreams is dinosaurs. I blame Jurassic Park. (Which to this day remains my favorite movie.)

Jan 2, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #10 of 11
one of the most annoying things about my dreams that i see lots of super awesome places (mainly nature stuff), and I always have the "picture" of the place in my mind,  that i really want to share, but my drawing skills will never match it 
redface.gif

I want to have a video game production company (among other things) someday. Some of the places, characters, and events are taken directly from my dreams!

...Is this the official "Dream Discussion Thread" now?
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back