That 1 Guy
Sep 8, 2005 at 2:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

wakeride74

Headphoneus Supremus
I saw this guy a while back he is a one member band and plays everything on this weird ass thing made from plumbing pipes or something... very strange. You can check out his video here

I have the cd and was listening to it last night... holy crap! talk about the ultimate percussion reference cd!

Sep 10, 2005 at 2:10 AM Post #2 of 4
Very interesting find to say the least. I would be interesting in listening to his CD.

Sep 10, 2005 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 4
This guy opened for a show I saw about a year ago, and he was truly amazing. I was blown away by the apparatus that he used and all of the sounds he was making simultaneously with it. Overall, it made for a very entertaining show. In fact, I was more entertainted by this guy than the main show.

May 31, 2010 at 2:12 PM Post #4 of 4
I realize this is an old thread, but what he plays is called the magic pipe.  Saw him live for $12, the least I've ever spent on a concert except getting to see ozric tentacles for free.  Awesome show with his laser bows, das boot, electric saw, and don't push button.  Totally worth the money, especially since I can't afford much these days
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back