Thankyou - To all the elders here (tangent, amb, morsel, gilmore, ppl, and others)
Jul 4, 2005 at 11:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Jazper

1000+ Head-Fier
It strikes me that lots of people here use/build amps based on the designs of the few, those mentioned in the topic and others, overall they don't get the thanks they deserve for their designs and contribution to the DIY community. So, I suppose, this is a huge thankyou, from me(And others - but I'm relatively new to audio diy so I can't speak for everyone) to all those people who provide their experience, expertise, help, patience and skills to the builders and newbies and novices, as well as sharing a wonderful "sound"(in the form of amplifiers, dacs and whatever else) with those who are slightly more proficient with a soldering iron.

My hat is off to you all, thankyou for making my diy audio experience something to remember.

Jul 5, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #4 of 7
Hmmmm Administrator's appreciation day is not for another 3 1/2 weeks but I too agree despite the many arguements and flame wars it has been a most enjoyable and education experience on these boards.

Jul 5, 2005 at 10:27 AM Post #5 of 7
i think we should actually curse them for the damage they do to our wallets...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Just kidding, I too agree that without them DIY would be very difficult and not as much interesting. Thank you all!

Manuel

Jul 5, 2005 at 10:15 PM Post #7 of 7
Aye, special thanks to tangent for his incredibly detailed website. Step by step = no problems
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back