Thanks to the Ultrasone crew
Jun 2, 2009 at 7:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Dominat0r

Formerly known as HighLife
Wanted to say thanks for coming to CJ09 and letting us listen to the new cans.

I was REALLY impressed with the Edition 8s. Closed can, very nice sound, comfortable, i mean its the whole package.

Xeno was really nice too...this will take over where the icans left off...cept they are MUCH better.

I cant wait to see more of you guys at future meets. Thanks again for the listen to the E8s in Headroom's room and on their Audiophile Desktop.

Jun 2, 2009 at 7:36 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wanted to say thanks for coming to CJ09 and letting us listen to the new cans.

I was REALLY impressed with the Edition 8s. Closed can, very nice sound, comfortable, i mean its the whole package.

Xeno was really nice too...this will take over where the icans left off...cept they are MUCH better.

I cant wait to see more of you guys at future meets. Thanks again for the listen to the E8s in Headroom's room and on their Audiophile Desktop.

It was a pleasure to have met you also, and am glad that you enjoyed our new products.

It was a pleasure to meet a lot of the faces behind the nick's here at Head-Fi and we're looking forward to the next international Can Jam.

Xeno=ZINO
icon10.gif

Jun 2, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #3 of 7
opps on the mispelling...

When does the Zino hit the market? I think its going to be a good one...

Jun 2, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
opps on the mispelling...

When does the Zino hit the market? I think its going to be a good one...

As of yesterday, (01 June, 2009) it's available on amazon.com. It will be available in quite a few other places by the end of this month.

Jun 3, 2009 at 5:49 AM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarplayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Paul,

Thanks for the loan of the set of ED8's on Saturday, makes me want my pre-order to arrive even faster. Great set of cans, methinks.

Peace,

Lee

Hmmmmm,
confused.gif
I can't find a PO with your name on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back