Thanks Head-Fi! (you rotten SOBs!!)
May 1, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #16 of 21
Thanks Head-fi!!!!! Since joining just a few weeks ago I've spent over $400 on headphones and amps!!!!! I did find my sony mdrex90 iems ($100) before head-fi.... oh yeah, the zune too.... where does it all end?????
smily_headphones1.gif

May 1, 2007 at 11:51 PM Post #18 of 21
It never ends......... I came here with the thought of upgrading a sound card audigy Zs to a Juli@ and i have already spent $500 and still havent gotten the sound card
blink.gif
. And i am already budgeting for a Amp {tomohawk or hornet}, Ms2i's (recabled), kcs75 recabled, Some e500's .... Imod maybe......... Zune if they figure out the line out question etc....... and thats should conclude 07 for me ................. Brutal !
I cant wait for 08 ...........

The punch line is serious in this forum ........ Sorry for your wallet

May 2, 2007 at 6:31 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

PS: Once you achieved the above, send a PM to jude and ask him to revoke your Head-Fi account and ban all possible IP you may use - run away from this place with your rig
blink.gif

Oooh I fell so evil now
very_evil_smiley.gif
plainface.gif
biggrin.gif

You know what the worst of all that is? Its just atainable.. its not so far out of reach that i could just put it out of my mind.. now if only i could use that trick regarding the location of my wallet.

May 2, 2007 at 12:44 PM Post #20 of 21
Lucky bastards with your wallets that actually have money in them.. Next paycheck I get (I still haven't found a job) is going towards a tomahawk and some E500's..

As for Head-Fi, yeah this forum rocks, for every dollar spent, we take one step closer to aural nirvana.

May 7, 2007 at 3:32 AM Post #21 of 21
It's almost like the addiction that you can't live with but also can't live without once you've tasted (or heard?) better... Wait, who am I kidding? It is an addiction!

Why is it always too late before addicts find out that they're hooked?!? Damn you, head-fi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back