Thanks Guys,I'm OK
Feb 19, 2004 at 3:22 PM Post #46 of 56
Best wishes & hope you'll have a speedy recovery Fred!
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2004 at 4:34 AM Post #47 of 56
Tuberoller, I have read and thoroughly enjoyed your various posts over the course of my Head-Fi membership.

Your observations and input have greatly added to my enjoyment of our wonderful hobby. I thank you so much for that.

I want to offer you my sincere, best wishes for a swift and complete recovery.

Feb 21, 2004 at 3:11 AM Post #49 of 56
Fred,

Sorry to hear about the recent health setbacks. I pray you will not need the heart transplant and that you start getting better and recover quickly from whatever is effecting you. You beat this heart thing before when you scared all of us a while back, so you better cut that out and get better!

Feb 21, 2004 at 3:58 AM Post #50 of 56
Sorry to hear about your ailments Tuberoller.

In some ways I think it goes to show how dangerous it is putting your trust in the US government. Sometimes I am at a loss to understand what they are thinking when they expose the good men and women of the armed forces to these types of toxic dangers.

Feb 22, 2004 at 12:17 AM Post #53 of 56
Tubes:

I'm glad to hear that you're in good spirits generally...but I didn't need to know about the nudity.
eek.gif

I'll try to call sometime this week.

PS - Keep your eyes on the mail this week.
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2004 at 12:23 AM Post #54 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by elrod-tom
Tubes:

I'm glad to hear that you're in good spirits generally...but I didn't need to know about the nudity.
eek.gif

I'll try to call sometime this week.

PS - Keep your eyes on the mail this week.
biggrin.gif

Hey,I feel best when I'm naked and do all my best work when things are hanging loose,if you know what I mean.

I hope you guys ain't thinkin' I'm on my death bed or something. I started this thread to quell some of those rumors. Some of the emails I got sounded like they were trying to say goodbye to me before I dropped and we can't have that.

Feb 22, 2004 at 1:10 AM Post #55 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by Tuberoller
Hey,I feel best when I'm naked and do all my best work when things are hanging loose,if you know what I mean.

Please stop!!
eek.gif

Quote:

I hope you guys ain't thinkin' I'm on my death bed or something. I started this thread to quell some of those rumors. Some of the emails I got sounded like they were trying to say goodbye to me before I dropped and we can't have that.

That was not my intent. I just didn't realize how serious it was. I mean, when the words "heart transplant" come up, I think it throws a little cold water on everyone.

You do seem to be in good spirits, and that's a good thing.
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2004 at 10:45 PM Post #56 of 56
Quote:

I'm sorry, but if my house was burning down and you came in through the thick smoke to save me, I probably would head deeper into the flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back