Thanks A Lot!!! Now, do I Buy a Brick?
Feb 27, 2002 at 11:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Nqstv

100+ Head-Fier
Damn you all for unintentionally luring me into this world of high class audio-phile listening.
wink.gif

Let me start out by saying that I've been lurking for a couple of months based on a recommendation from one of my co-workers. I'd been looking for 10 years trying to find a good set of ear-bud headphones. I thought I had found them in a pair of sony buds that I bought 2 years ago for $90, but little did I know.

Well, I can now say that after reading everything on here, I broke down and bought the Ety6's and an Airhead to go with my MZ-R500 MD.

OH MY GAWD!!!!! What a difference. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!! I love it.

Now I've got a little problem. I've been using a Case Logic carrying case made for cassette walkmen forever. Now there's not quite enough room.

I'd like to get a bag that will carry the MD, the Airhead, and about 10-12 minidiscs. Any recommendations? I was looking at the Headroom Bags and was thinking that the Brick might work pretty well, but does it?

Thanks all,

Kraig

Mar 1, 2002 at 6:46 AM Post #2 of 4
hey Kraig, welcome to Head-Fi! I'm a friend of your co-worker!
wink.gif

The Brick would probably work fine; I have no experience with it, but I've gotten to play with a few of the headroom bags and they're really well made. One thing you have to appreciate about headroom products is how well everything works with them. they're incredibly well designed, and hey, they were made for the Airhead!

Mar 1, 2002 at 9:18 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks Neruda, I've heard good things about you.
tongue.gif

I think I'll go ahead and order the Brick. I was looking at the MD bag, but it won't really allow for carrying additional MD's.

Looks like I'll be ordering from Headroom again. Worse things could happen.
biggrin.gif

Kraig

Mar 2, 2002 at 12:23 AM Post #4 of 4
yeah, no kidding! I've been looking around but I'm not sure if I see anything that will work as well as the brick. That's probably your best choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back