Thank you RE: Sansa Clip+
Feb 21, 2010 at 10:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

fatherfish

New Head-Fier
Been reading alot of everyones comments and thoughts regarding different players. I was going to wait and save for a more expensive unit, but NEEDED music for my piece of mind sooner than later.

I found an 8g Sansa clip+ for 59.59 on Amazon and had to spring.

I can't set up my home rig right now, so it's all I've got, and everyones right, this little bugger sounds really nice with my Koss Port-A-Pros.

Thanks for saveing my sanity on the cheap!

Jim

P.S. I'm living in a house with 5 children (4-13) 3 adults and an 80 year old Great Grandma, hence the need to escape.

Feb 22, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #4 of 8
According to some the Sony X-series sound sweeter, check the threads and the Zune I don't know.

Sound Quality also depends on your headphone and additional amplifier (+DAC combo).

Feb 22, 2010 at 7:21 PM Post #6 of 8
Just check the threads. If you think about it, it's a Clip + but more Ipod-like on the outside with screen and with a lot of similarities compared to the Clip +. I haven't heard it so my thoughts don't really suffice.

Just google: Clip + versus Fuze, something might turn up.

Feb 22, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #7 of 8
I'm an admitted captive in the Apple ecosystem (went fully Mac about 4 years ago), but I've seen so many glowing comments about the Sansa Clip, it makes me consider transcoding much of my ALAC files into something playable on the Clip just to try it out...

Feb 24, 2010 at 10:06 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by feverfive /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm an admitted captive in the Apple ecosystem (went fully Mac about 4 years ago), but I've seen so many glowing comments about the Sansa Clip, it makes me consider transcoding much of my ALAC files into something playable on the Clip just to try it out...

Same here, it doesn't help having the offers on atm in the uk (£20 for a 2 gig, £25 for a 4 gig etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back