Thank you, Klipsch(x10 praise)!
Apr 15, 2009 at 10:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

QQQ

Headphoneus Supremus
Got x10 and LOVE them. Everything as i dreamed, can't stop listening to it.
Seriously, it was my deciding take on IEMs, if these were not good, i'd abandon my attempts to find decent fit\sound IEM.
Thank you very much!

Apr 15, 2009 at 10:49 AM Post #2 of 13
Glad to see you love them!
I'm still enjoying my new D2000 eveyday
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM Post #3 of 13
Do the x5/x10's have that god awful nylon mesh coating around the cables?

I'm half-tempted to send my Custom 3's in under warranty to get them fixed or replaced because they're bursting and all kinked up STILL after months of use (see my sig review link) just to sell them to get a set of images.

Apr 17, 2009 at 10:50 AM Post #6 of 13
Those are seriously miniature HD 600's, when it comes to sound... Nice!!
The only thing i'm so afraid that those are so tiny, and after reading yesterday all those horrible stories about faulty cable entry channels...makes me treat them really like a babies. Still, i'm somewhat nervous about it..
I heard there're two versions of x10, with the most recent have no cable entry problem. Is this true?

Apr 18, 2009 at 5:39 AM Post #7 of 13
I haven't been **really** careful with mine (ie. i put them in, walk to work, take them out, -- but never stuff them in my pocket etc) & have had them for about a month and they seem perfectly fine. Not sure if I have a different model or if some ppl here are a bit too rambunctious!!!

Apr 21, 2009 at 2:38 AM Post #8 of 13
Ive had them for about 4 month now and I am VERY paranoid about the cable entry ripping. If they get tugged on at all I check the area to make sure it did not rip. Ive actually had dreams that it ripped on me and I flipped out! Hahaha..

I just put it in my UE metal case and call it a day. I could not ask for anything better in an IEM. The bass gets me every time, with my Shures on some songs I wish I had more bass, but the X10 never has too much or too little for me. for klipsch never doing headphones before this, they did one heck of a job..

Apr 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM Post #10 of 13
Still like mine a lot and have had no problems with the cables. Really enjoy the smooth presentation and the fact that they're so forgiving of humbler digital sources like my iPhone. They're particularly good with "atmospheric" male vocalists -- Nick Cave, Tom Waits etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back