Thank you Head-Fi
Oct 8, 2008 at 1:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

cnocmoy

New Head-Fier
Having spent 20 years acquiring a decent hi fi system with many wrong turns in the search for audio bliss, it was not without a little trepidation that I set out to buy a decent sounding portable "rig". A long time member of "audiogon" I read about Head-Fi and spent some time searching this august forum for the information I required. I spent a month reading ,searching and asking questions and on the way received universal kindness, help and advice. I have met several terrific people who guided me through the bewildering array of headphones ,portable amps, sources and cables. Thanks to Larry and Skylab for their reviews, help and advice, to Ken Ball who offers a service second to none(along with Jan Meier)but mostly to Quaddy who unfailingly answered my most naive and inane questions with patience and good humour. These members are a credit to this forum and I feel privileged to be a very small part of such a generous organisation . Thank you all at Head-Fi for making what could have been a costly, mistake strewn excursion into a new area of musical appreciation a very enjoyable and happy experience.
cnocmoy

Oct 8, 2008 at 9:14 AM Post #2 of 6
Welcome to Head-fi! Sorry about your wallet.

Oct 8, 2008 at 12:34 PM Post #4 of 6
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2008 at 5:05 PM Post #6 of 6
Great to see that you enjoy your stay!
biggrin.gif

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back