Thank You Head-Fi!
Jul 31, 2007 at 3:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Jamey Warren

Member of the Trade: HeadRoom
I wanted to take a brief moment to thank you all for the years of business, support, great ideas, and encouragement. I have really enjoyed my stay at HeadRoom but, I am moving on to pursue my own passions a little more directly. If you have any sales questions, please contact jorge@headphone.com and for technical support, mikeo@headphone.com is your man.

Thanks again for all of your business and I hope to see you all soon!

Cheers,
Jamey

Jul 31, 2007 at 3:40 PM Post #3 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jamey, man, on the one hand I'm sad to know you're leaving HeadRoom. On the other, I'm excited for you that you've found something that excites you enough to do so.

Good luck on your new adventures, Jamey.

Thanks Jude,

It has been a pleasure working with you and I have thoroughly enjoyed the community that you provide shelter for. I hope to see you in the near future. I'm sure you'll hear from me again.

Jul 31, 2007 at 8:46 PM Post #4 of 26
I want to take this opportunity to publicly thank Jamey. He's been a tremendously hard working son-of-a-gun, and done some terrific things here. You can thank him for lobbying hard and bringing into existance things like the Micro line and the Desktop Balanced amp. He's been instrumental in reducing the price of the AirHead/BitHead product through outsourcing board manufacture. And he's given me the lee-way to spend the time on the first HeadFest needed to kick it off. His serious side was a significantly important balance to my enthusiasm and I will miss him. Good luck, Jamey!

Jul 31, 2007 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 26
Thanks Tyll! I think you'll still be getting plenty of input from me. Once a Headphone Geek, always a Headphone Geek. Keep me in mind for beta testing.
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 31, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #6 of 26
Thanks Jamey for leaving HeadRoom with such good direction, solid business planning, and strong momentum for the future. Your infallible knowledge and dogged perseverance to uphold the ideals of Head-Fi (& HeadRoom!) have been an inspiration to many around here. We'll miss ya, pal!

AND, for my very first Head-Fi posting (yay!), i'd like to introduce myself as HeadRoom Sales/ Product Manager and your go-to source if ya'll have any questions. I likely won't have ALL the answers like Jamey would -- but i'll certainly try to promptly seek out information and offer my opinions as needed! Naturally, Tyll will also continue to serve in this regard as well. Please feel free to reach me directly at Jorge@Headphone.com anytime!

Good Luck, Jamey! -- See ya' at "Music Club" and on the river!

Jul 31, 2007 at 11:12 PM Post #7 of 26
Best of luck Jamey, and thanks for the personal assistance you have given me in the past!

Welcome to Head-Fi Jorge, and sorry about your/our wallet! Our traditional greeting for first-time posters seems a little out of context, but best of luck as the HeadRoom sales contact at Head-Fi! We all met Jorge at HeadFest2007 and he's a great guy! Pronounces his name like George, just so know.
wink.gif

And Tyll, keep me in mind for beta testing too!
biggrin.gif

Aug 1, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #8 of 26
Jamey,

I wish you the very best of luck in your new job. You've been a real asset to HeadRoom, and to me. I thank you personally for being instrumental in supporting my module archive, both in principle, and in the practice of drilling the convertable, and getting me all of those modules at no cost to me. I also thank you for sending me those prototype '06 modules to try well in advance of the introduction - there really wasn't anything useful I could do for you as a result, but you still had the insight to realise how much I would enjoy and appreciate the gesture.

I've always enjoyed your thorough knowledge of the product line, including all the little details that Tyll sometimes forgets
very_evil_smiley.gif
. Now who am I going to send irritatingly geeky messages to? I guess Jorge now gets this auspicious privilege, so if you're listening, prepare yourself...

I hope you still have time to keep up the headphone hobby, and to post a few messages here from time to time. Would be great to hear what you are up to. My very best wishes to you.

Aug 1, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #9 of 26
I also wish Jamey best of luck on new frontiers, and many thanks for your time here at head-fi. Along with Tyll you have been one of the most openly communicative vendor representatives I've had the pleasure to work with, and I really appreciate that. You even kindly shipped your own amp's power supply when we were testing mine for defects! Gotta love a guy who sacrifices his own gear for the cause.
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers, and hope to see you around,
dev*

Aug 3, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #12 of 26
Jamey,

You will be missed...thanks for everything you've done for the community and for Headroom, and good luck!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 3, 2007 at 6:43 AM Post #13 of 26
I'm kinda surprised that Jamey didn't mention it, but he has a business he's working on: Microphonepro.com.

(Sorry, Jamey, I didn't ask if it was OK to mention your business specifically here, but, I bet you still have moderator priviledges and can edit my post if you don't want me to mention it.)

Jamey's got great ears, and I wouldn't hesitate to endorse his evaluation of the products he sells. Via con Dios, Jamey. I'll miss you around.

Aug 3, 2007 at 6:46 AM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And Tyll, keep me in mind for beta testing too!
biggrin.gif

So, what Al, you been going to some positive thinking seminars, or something? No, I'm going to make you help those Florida guys here real soon. Muah ha ha ha!

Aug 3, 2007 at 7:48 AM Post #15 of 26
Hi Jamey mate,

I just want to wish you the very best of luck for your new career, business, and future happiness.

You’ve been a big help to me, and everybody else. You’re a very well liked, nice genuine guy.

My very best wishes,

Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back