Thank you - 595 and super.fi 5 pro
Mar 27, 2007 at 3:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

patrox89

100+ Head-Fier
Cant say that i really want anything else. Well maybe a better source but im getting a laptop soon so ill probably get the new x-fi express card but thats not what this is about.

It took me almost three years of reading, researching and reflection, but I think I have found the perfect duo of headphones (for me) and an amazing all around amp. When im sitting relaxing at my computer, I throw on my hd 595's and enjoy their crystal clear sound. If i want some more fun i EQ the bass up a little but not much at all. I can sit with them on all day (in fact i did just that all day while doing work in photoshop.) But if i really want to jam i throw in my super.fi 5 pros and forget the world and get involved with the music (oh and i can take them with me
very_evil_smiley.gif
). they dont need any eq'ing - i can feel bass pressure on my ear drums even at low volumes. the headroom mico w/ desktop module is also amazing. does everything everyone ever said.

thanks to everyone who has ever posted in response to any of my questions.

Mar 27, 2007 at 4:04 AM Post #2 of 2
Hmm. I have the same to headphones plus pair of ATH-AD2000. Glad to hear you are happy with them. The 595s really are great for computer work. I wish I could say I was finished my high-end audio adventures.
frown.gif

//wower's wallet hides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back