TF10 UPgrate to ue11??
Mar 30, 2010 at 8:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

dcma

New Head-Fier
sorry, guys,my english is poor, but i've got a question and i really need an answer.
i wanna know, does tf10 share the same drivers with ue11 ???
there's a diyer from China said that he can add a uelow driver to tf10pro, upgrate it to ue11
is this possible??

and firstly, thanks for your reply.....
darthsmile.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 3:19 PM Post #10 of 14
I have the 4 driver tf10 remold from UM. I believe that the the dual low drivers are the same, and UM adds a mid driver that is the same. The high driver and the crossover are not the same. I could be wrong. The information is embedded somewhere in the UM remold thread.

Mar 30, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #11 of 14
I also have a TF10 quad from Unique melody and recommend you go through them and save some money. They can upgrade your TF10's for $275, whereas you'd pay $1100 for UE11's. Prices may have changed, but I'm sure you'd research that first. Heck, you could even go for a 6 driver upgrade and save over $500.

I never heard a UE11, but was able to compare my quad to a stock TF10 back to back. There was no question that there was a big improvement in forward mids, but detail through the mids and highs was improved. I think the soundstage might have suffered, because the vocals were brought in so much closer.

Overall, it was a huge improvement in sound and I was quite happy with my investment.

Mar 31, 2010 at 2:59 AM Post #13 of 14
JH13Pro are one of the best sounding custom IEMs available on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back