Texas Meet (Saturday, March 10th, 2012) [Location Inside]
Mar 9, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #586 of 615
Exactly. Moving to a file server in the near future. I've seen the light, and it wasn't down at the Triple Rock.   :wink:

Mar 9, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #587 of 615
I'm looking to do the same thing. Going to take a hard look at swt61's iPad setup he'll be showing. Apparently you can stream off a Mac wirelessly for endless storage and get 24/192 capability. Not sure if that's possible with a Windows PC and iTunes. Really don't want to get a Mac, but we'll see. I've been using Foobar for so long and as functionally great as it is, it's clunky and ugly, definitely not in a state I could show at a meet and people be able to find anything to play. Even at home I have problems finding stuff sometimes.

Mar 9, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #589 of 615
Will be bringing my wife's homemade chocolate chip cookies.

She has suggested that if anyone tries to sell me anything that I immediately shove one into his/her mouth and then walk..or better yet  run...away.

SA8004? HD 598? Furman Power Conditioner? :D

Mar 9, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #590 of 615
Will be bringing my wife's homemade chocolate chip cookies.

She has suggested that if anyone tries to sell me anything that I immediately shove one into his/her mouth and then walk..or better yet  run...away.

SA8004? HD 598? Furman Power Conditioner? :D

Mar 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #591 of 615

Quote:
SA8004? [insert cookie] HD 598? [already have it] Furman Power Conditioner? [insert cookie]
biggrin.gif

deadhorse.gif

Mar 9, 2012 at 4:42 PM Post #592 of 615
Hey guys just an update. I had a VERY long work week which culminated with me having to drive all over Texas. I won't be getting back to houston until around 1 AM tonight. As I didn't pack pre-trip for this event, I think I will just not bother the long process of packing up my gear. I wasn't bringing anything particularly exotic, so I dont think people will miss out much. If someone really wants me to bring something on my list, tell me and I'll throw it in the car. I just dont want to go through the long process of packing everything.

Look forward to meeting everyone and hearing everything. Everyone drive safe tomorrow.

Cory

Mar 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #593 of 615
HF 2, please. That's it from me.

Quote:
Hey guys just an update. I had a VERY long work week which culminated with me having to drive all over Texas. I won't be getting back to houston until around 1 AM tonight. As I didn't pack pre-trip for this event, I think I will just not bother the long process of packing up my gear. I wasn't bringing anything particularly exotic, so I dont think people will miss out much. If someone really wants me to bring something on my list, tell me and I'll throw it in the car. I just dont want to go through the long process of packing everything.

Look forward to meeting everyone and hearing everything. Everyone drive safe tomorrow.

Cory

Mar 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #596 of 615
Due to my stupidness, I ******* up my 325i's with the cocobolo cups.  While trying to install freshly cleaned G-Cushions, I managed to stick my thumb right through the screen and dislodge the driver.  It's like I'm, err, all thumbs.  Guess I won't be bringing those.  So far, I have failed to screw up my PS500's.  I must stay away from them.
redface.gif

Mar 9, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #597 of 615

Cory

SRH940 and M50 please :)

Still haven't heard them despite their being all over the forums.

Mar 9, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #598 of 615
It's cool...the PS500 was the pair i wanted to hear anyway. :D

Seriously though, that sucks. I was looking forward to seeing those in person.

Quote:
Due to my stupidness, I ******* up my 325i's with the cocobolo cups.  While trying to install freshly cleaned G-Cushions, I managed to stick my thumb right through the screen and dislodge the driver.  It's like I'm, err, all thumbs.  Guess I won't be bringing those.  So far, I have failed to screw up my PS500's.  I must stay away from them.
redface.gif

Mar 9, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #600 of 615
Tables, chairs, extension cord/power strip, snacks, drinks (alcoholic if you like), a smile, and enthusiasm.

If you are unable to bring the first 5, at least bring the last 2 :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back