Test Monster Turbine Pro COPPER Headphones
Apr 6, 2010 at 7:44 PM Post #152 of 293
Mine are in too... initial impressions are very promising to say the least.
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 6, 2010 at 10:40 PM Post #154 of 293
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjumper78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
same here. it's gonna take a while since i am still trying to get used to the sound. my ears and brain are way too used to the sound of er4p right now.

...big difference eh? I've done a back to back comparo with my ER4P/S and they are opposites. I probably won't put any of that stuff in my impressions...the MTPC is getting good for me. I've decided to listen to ONLY the MTPC for a week...no full size either. I want to let them get a good solid brain burn-in.

Apr 10, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #155 of 293
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...big difference eh? I've done a back to back comparo with my ER4P/S and they are opposites. I probably won't put any of that stuff in my impressions...the MTPC is getting good for me. I've decided to listen to ONLY the MTPC for a week...no full size either. I want to let them get a good solid brain burn-in.

yep, a huge difference. however, i am getting very used to the sound of copper pro and falling in love with them!

Apr 18, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #160 of 293
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundMatters12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
**Update as of Friday, April 16th**

If you did not apply the first time around, please feel free to do so now! We will keep the submission process open for approximately two weeks from now.

I'm in, I'd be happy to participate and do a review. What's the "submission process"? Is there more than just posting this message? If so, let me know...

Apr 18, 2010 at 2:15 AM Post #161 of 293
You know, I would really like a chance at reviewing these very impressive IEM's. Since I have been listening to headphones for some 50 years now, (since my dad's hand me downs when I was eleven), it would be awsome to go with such a great look from such an established company. I have heard some very interesting sounds from some very new artists lately. I like to change my Beyerdynamic DT990@600 back to my Sennheiser HD650, and then over to my AKG701's and back to the ATH AD700's just to get the all around feel of all the music. But with the great style and probably great sound I could take that with me.

Apr 18, 2010 at 4:27 AM Post #162 of 293
I would really really really like a chance of reviewing these IEM's, I have owned many headphones such as sennheiser hd650 and others, now starting to try iems, I have tried triple fi 10, reo and really would like a chance to try the MTPC.

I would like to test these headphones.

Apr 19, 2010 at 12:35 AM Post #165 of 293
LeonWho, for your own protection, it's probably a good idea to make it clear in your review that you received the phones for free. (Reviewers do not have to return them, correct?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back