Terrible HifiMan Suport
Sep 21, 2018 at 9:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Joao Paulo Martins

100+ Head-Fier
Guys , this is just a threat that I will post to alarm all of you thar wants a fuc**** Hifiman

I had the HE560, now HEK

And the strap (the lether thing) is dirty as hell. So , like I am a good care of things, want to buy a new strap. And contact them.

Guys I live in Brazil, and have to use redirection services for a lot of things, because of taxes and customs. Following to the point, after a month or two the strap arrived thereafter I tried to install them, and DIDNT WORK, so I put the old ones back and guess what: I worked.

I conclude so that the problem isnt on me, beacuse if the old ones worked, I know how to change them. But is on the strap.

So I you say "Oh stop complaining and contact the support What u are doing here".

Man I did that , and searching for a good solution , because man $50 now in Brazil is a god dam money that you dont want to waste, they stopped answering me.

I'm not searching for help, I just want to alert you. But If anyone of hifiman sees that I appreciate

Bye

Joao

Sep 21, 2018 at 6:14 PM Post #4 of 15
Why don't they work? Pictures?

Sep 21, 2018 at 6:30 PM Post #6 of 15
Hardly surprising.

Sep 21, 2018 at 6:51 PM Post #7 of 15
This is the strap they send me.

They say that maybe send the v1 strap instead of v2. Wich makes sense beacuse it`s not working on mine(v2)

Attachments

• P_20180920_010550_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20180920_010550_vHDR_On.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • P_20180920_010609_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20180920_010609_vHDR_On.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • P_20180920_010656_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20180920_010656_vHDR_On.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • P_20180920_010657_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20180920_010657_vHDR_On.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Sep 22, 2018 at 11:25 AM Post #8 of 15
Can't see anything. If they sent you the wrong strap and hifiman's not willing to do anything about it, you might want to try to reverse the charge on your CC. Companies/retailers often change their tune when they get a call from the CC company about their poor service/ethics.

Sep 22, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #9 of 15
Can't see anything. If they sent you the wrong strap and hifiman's not willing to do anything about it, you might want to try to reverse the charge on your CC. Companies/retailers often change their tune when they get a call from the CC company about their poor service/ethics.
It was bought here in head-fi I pay a good price for it. And like I said, I live in Brazil, no chances of this coming back to the US. 3 days passed and no more answers , i send some emails asking but nothing. Now I send from a differente email. Lets see if they answer

Sep 22, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #10 of 15
It was bought here in head-fi I pay a good price for it. And like I said, I live in Brazil, no chances of this coming back to the US. 3 days passed and no more answers , i send some emails asking but nothing. Now I send from a differente email. Lets see if they answer
So you didn't purchase the strap from hifiman? Then hifiman is under no obligation to provide you with support for a used item... And it certainly isn't their fault if you didn't purchase the right used strap from a forum member... Very misleading title & post IMHO. :\

Sep 22, 2018 at 11:59 AM Post #11 of 15
So you didn't purchase the strap from hifiman? Then hifiman is under no obligation to provide you with support for a used item... And it certainly isn't their fault if you didn't purchase the right used strap from a forum member...

Just a very misleading title & post IMHO.
Oh, sorry I understand to return the headphone. And yes I bougt the strap from hifiman.

My english is not so good, missunderstood made here

Sep 22, 2018 at 12:09 PM Post #13 of 15
For how much those bands likely cost Hifiman, they should just send you a new one out of good faith tbh. Good luck man, I hope this gets sorted.

Sep 22, 2018 at 12:21 PM Post #14 of 15
Oh, sorry I understand to return the headphone. And yes I bougt the strap from hifiman.

My english is not so good, missunderstood made here
Ah ok well as I said you could try to call your credit card company and have them reverse the charge. When you purchase an item with your credit card, the seller is obligated to provide you with a functional item; what you purchased. If they didn't send you the correct item and that they do not want to issue refund or send you the correct product, you can call the CC company and tell them of the fraud. They will call the seller (hifiman), and as I said, companies do not want a bad reputation with CC companies and will typically do what they should have done in the first place; either issue refund, send you the correct item, etc. Let us know if you try, good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back