Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles canned.
Jun 7, 2009 at 11:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Squirsier

500+ Head-Fier
And Josh Friedman made quite a nice blogpost about the whole thing.

Warning, pretty raw, big vent in there:

I find your lack of faith disturbing: BOY IN THE BUBBLE

Honestly, I can't say I am quite surprised, but I would have really liked to see a 3rd season, at lease give Josh the chance to give the show a different direction, which already seemed like it was going to go after the last episode of season 2.. :/

Jun 8, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #4 of 21
I enjoyed this show - sad to see it cancelled. And yeah, the soundtrack was sweet.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 8, 2009 at 6:35 AM Post #5 of 21
Im also sad to see this show canned. Was lookung forward to next season.

Jun 8, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #7 of 21
Oh well. I couldn't get into it, much like Battestar Galactica or Lost. At least it'll lead to Summer Glau starring in something new.
biggrin.gif

Jun 8, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #8 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
still hoping sci fi channel picks it up

Considering what there is to see on the sci-fi channel, including what I like to call "Semi-Original Movies," it should be a cinch...

Jun 8, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #9 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Considering what there is to see on the sci-fi channel, including what I like to call "Semi-Original Movies," it should be a cinch...

Whoa, guys, it's the Syfy channel now.
icon10.gif

Jun 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no its sci fi

bollocks to them if they think im ever going to call then syfy. its sounds like some edwardian abbreviation for syphilis.

"yes, been suffering from a bout of the old syfy, what what"

lolol! I thought about closing with the popcorn smiley... maybe I should've. What exactly is 'bollocks.' In the literal sense, please.

Jun 8, 2009 at 8:20 PM Post #14 of 21
Ah, testicles.

Jun 8, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by moogoob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh well. I couldn't get into it, much like Battestar Galactica or Lost. At least it'll lead to Summer Glau starring in something new.
biggrin.gif

hehe I used to call this show "The Summer Glau Chronicles".

I'm kinda doubtful that Sci-Fi will pick them up. Not even sure that Josh would be interested right now.

Gotta love Fox tho. They canned one of my all-time fav sci-fi show in, oh, 1995 called "Space : Above and Beyond" after one season (spanning 2 years I believe). Can't trust Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back