Terminator 4?
Oct 21, 2007 at 9:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

spraggih

Headphoneus Supremus
Did my eyes see correctly? I am watching NFL football and there are these Sandra Connor and robot eye commercials-- looks like the Terminator. The date was 14-Jan-2008 (or so I thought).

But then I went to IMDB and other links and the Terminator 4 is scheduled for 2009.

Two things, no three:

1. What is the correct date?
2. If 2009 then why are they advertising/marketing so soon?

3. Anyone interested in Terminator 4?

Oct 21, 2007 at 9:23 PM Post #2 of 16
Well, if there will be a T4, I don't think our Californian governor is starring since it seems like he his future is politics only.

Arnold aside, I'm down for a good Terminator story anytime.

Oct 21, 2007 at 9:30 PM Post #3 of 16
Hey do not give up hope. Not to be political-- which is against the rules-- but what if, just what if T4 is about Arnold being the guardian of a future leader of the USA (say Rudy or Fred Thompson or anyone -- even non Republican). Against the historic tyranny of a Bush-Clinton era of over 16 years he fights against a super-powered terminator in the likes of Hilary Clinton or Jeb Bush (whoever). In an epic battle the two terminators (Arnold and Hilary) go at it!

(May sound stupid and silly but in my head I cannot stop laughing-- just seeing Arnold and Hilary go at it).

Oct 21, 2007 at 10:49 PM Post #5 of 16
It'll be for the new Sarah Conner tv series "Chronicles". Set between T2 and T3.

The first episode was deliberately leaked on the internet. I've seen it, the show looks good. Doesnt fit into the established cannon though. Theres a terminator after John Conner and one to protect him, the one to protect him is a hot teenage girl. So expect John to have a crush on the robot.

Oct 21, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #7 of 16
wow, he really meant it when he said i'll be back

i hadnt heard about i ttill now, bring it on.

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2007 at 12:49 AM Post #8 of 16
Summer Glau is going to be in the series, according to IGN. I was hoping she'd do something else in the sci-fi genre.

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:49 AM Post #9 of 16
I believe that in T4, Schwarzenegger terminates Caleefornyah's long-term economic future.
wink.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 4:11 AM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The first episode was deliberately leaked on the internet. I've seen it, the show looks good. Doesnt fit into the established cannon though. Theres a terminator after John Conner and one to protect him, the one to protect him is a hot teenage girl. So expect John to have a crush on the robot.

Oh my. Sounds the basic premise of a few dozen anime series I've known.
biggrin.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:37 PM Post #11 of 16
I wonder if I'll like this series. It seems a little strained in theory and interesting characters.

Oct 24, 2007 at 4:09 PM Post #13 of 16
I read a while back that T4 is a work in progress. Vin Diesel is rumored to be involved possibly, I think it said something about him as "good" terminator that is John Connor's bodyguard in the future. Something like that. The movie would take place after the bombs have been dropped, during the war with Skynet.

Oct 25, 2007 at 11:47 PM Post #14 of 16
I would like to see a Terminator film or series told from the Terminator's point of view, with humans as the villains. Maybe Skynet isn't really a big meanie but just misunderstood?

Oct 26, 2007 at 2:06 AM Post #15 of 16
Re: from the Terminator's POV. We have become a kindler, gentler nation
smily_headphones1.gif

Reminds me of a horror movie where the teenagers thought Freddie K. just needed therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back