Term paper due tomorrow...
Apr 1, 2002 at 4:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Voyager

Do not let me borrow your SportaPros
My senior term paper is due in 8 hours I only have about 1/2 a page typed. I have a long night ahead of me but at least I have my phones. Just though I'd vent my frustration while I try to focus.

Apr 1, 2002 at 4:23 AM Post #2 of 4
Keep plugging away at it fella. It'll all fall into place evntually.

Me? I don't have to go to work tomorrow as it's a public holiday here in the UK (Bank Holiday Monday)
biggrin.gif
. The weather forecast is fine, i've got lots of chocolate eggs and a crate of beer to keep me company throughout the day. If there's Test Match Cricket on the TV tomorrow then i'll be a happy man
biggrin.gif

Seriously. Best of luck with that.

Sound as ever
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 1, 2002 at 2:57 PM Post #3 of 4
Then what are you doing posting here? Write!

I have a paper due Friday which is part of a series of papers and an oral defence that if I don't pass, I don't graduate. Fortunatly I have 700 words already and all I need is 1,500. I'm going to finish it today even if it kills me.

In oder to make this thread somewhat headphone related...The HD580s are great for studying. Comfortable, long cord so you can find that book in your room, and plus they sound oh so good with classical (my havorite studing music).

Apr 1, 2002 at 7:04 PM Post #4 of 4
If you have something due, close your internet browser right now. It's the only way to resist visiting this site, instead of getting your work done. Trust me, voice of experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back