Tennis Players
Jun 5, 2009 at 10:12 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by ECL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I envy you guys with prostaffs. One of my favourite raquets ever made, maybe best imo.

I've played with a few racquets, and have to agree with you. I recently tried to replace mine (I usually break a racquet or two during the season and it's nice to only have one frame type in the bag) and couldn't find anything I like form the other manufacturers. Most nowadays have a head that's too big for me, or don't weigh enough. The prostaffs were always pretty much perfect.

I'm thinking of a set of k-factor 93 or 95's... If only I could find somewhere which actually had size 5 grips in the UK.

Aug 23, 2011 at 3:18 AM Post #17 of 22

Quote:
Just wondering if there are any tennis players out there. If so, what racquet are you using? Also, strings and grips welcome.

I use a Babolat Pure Storm Tour with all babolat luxilon string at ~60.

Hello, I'm a tennis player but I stopped when I was in the ATP. My favourite's HEAD but switched to Wilson because of sponsorship. Well of course, when I'm with Wilson, I use everything Wilson. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 23, 2011 at 3:37 AM Post #19 of 22

Quote:
Old thread but whatever.

I'm just starting off and using a pretty old Wilson Hammer. When I practice tennis, I really realize how out of shape I am.

I just realised I revived an old thread. 
evil_smiley.gif
 That's what I thought! I became out of shape as soon as I stopped playing intensively.

Aug 23, 2011 at 3:51 AM Post #20 of 22

Quote:
I just realised I revived an old thread. 
evil_smiley.gif
 That's what I thought! I became out of shape as soon as I stopped playing intensively.

Since you seem to be sponsored you must know what's good. =)

What's a good forum to check out? You have any recommendations for a well balanced $200 racket that's extremely light?

Aug 23, 2011 at 4:22 AM Post #22 of 22

Quote:

Since you seem to be sponsored you must know what's good. =)

What's a good forum to check out? You have any recommendations for a well balanced $200 racket that's extremely light?

we rarely talk about tennis on forums but this is where we usually buy stuff (tennis-warehouse). The forum looks decent too.

A well balanced racket that's extremely light? Talking about light racquets, Prince usually make light racquets but I'm not a big fan of them. The Head Radical Midplus sized is one of the best rackets out there. It's well balanced and the control is outstanding although I wouldn't call it "extremely light" (it's just light or balanced).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back