Tell us your best audiophile tall tale! My stereo system is so good...
Oct 30, 2008 at 2:43 AM Post #34 of 54
My stereo is so good that it can convert an oscillating electric potential into a magnetic field, then converts that magnetic field into simple harmonic motion, then use that motion to agitate nitrogen and oxygen molecules into waves of varying pressure.

Oct 30, 2008 at 2:59 AM Post #35 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by kydsid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My stereo is so good it can kick Chuck Norris' ass.

Lies! Lies I say!

Oct 30, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #36 of 54
My stereo system is so good, I have my TV connected to one of the inputs and when "The View" is on, I have scratch marks all over me and a black eye from all the b...chy cat fights.

Oct 30, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #37 of 54
the new speakers are so good ...my wife may actually let me keep them ...after she found out what they cost (true story with mini-Utopias.)

Oct 30, 2008 at 4:42 AM Post #38 of 54
...my new headphones are so good, I may actually be able to justify this hobby to other sane, rationale human beings. Nah, whom am I kidding ...

Oct 30, 2008 at 4:43 AM Post #39 of 54
your stereos are so crappy that church choirs all over the world vomit a little every time it's played!
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2008 at 4:18 PM Post #40 of 54
Actually my stereo is turned off; it really is Miles Davis playing.

Oct 30, 2008 at 4:47 PM Post #41 of 54
My set up is so good that if you listen to Pink Floyd you'll start to hallucinate
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #43 of 54
My speaker rig sounds so good that it causes listeners to experience involuntary and erratic ejaculation for the next week or so, which made it necessary for households in my neighbourhood to own wheelchairs. I saw this coming and underwent castration procedure as the rig is being shipped to me, I am convinced that I made the right choice.

My headphone rig sounds so good that it causes my visiting grandma to reverse her menopause and start menstruating again by just listenning to the sound leak from my open headphone. Now my grandpa hates me for it since her memory hasn't been too good lately.

Do I sound like I need professional help?

Oct 31, 2008 at 10:39 AM Post #44 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Navyblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My speaker rig sounds so good that it causes listeners to experience involuntary and erratic ejaculation for the next week or so, which made it necessary for households in my neighbourhood to own wheelchairs. I saw this coming and underwent castration procedure as the rig is being shipped to me, I am convinced that I made the right choice.

My headphone rig sounds so good that it causes my visiting grandma to reverse her menopause and start menstruating again by just listenning to the sound leak from my open headphone. Now my grandpa hates me for it since her memory hasn't been too good lately.

I'm sorry that i'm not contributing but this is crazily funny.............

Oct 31, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #45 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Navyblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

welcome to perv-fi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back