Teknine Nine Millimeter IEM's Munitio Website Launches
Oct 1, 2010 at 6:48 AM Post #47 of 56
As seen in the Bond film 'The Man With The Golden Ears'

Oct 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM Post #48 of 56
Just think, if Scaramanga had them, he could have been bopping away to some techno during the duel on the beach. Just as he and Bond are about to turn to face each other, he could have dropped one into the chamber and POW, Bond would have been hit square between the eyes with deadly and acoustic brilliance.

Oct 1, 2010 at 1:29 PM Post #49 of 56
Wow, never thought I'd see a reference to Scaramanga in the IEM threads.  You know Nick-Nack uses the UE700, the smallest dual BA available.

Oct 4, 2010 at 8:28 AM Post #50 of 56
Couldn't resist. Had to order a pair of SITi G: Nine Millimeter (why do I hear Arnie's voice whenever I read that?) earphones.

I'll post impressions up when I get them. I'll be looking to do a comparison group test too, alongside other earphones (hopefully) coming my way!

Oct 4, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #51 of 56

Quote:
Couldn't resist. Had to order a pair of SITi G: Nine Millimeter (why do I hear Arnie's voice whenever I read that?) earphones.

I'll post impressions up when I get them. I'll be looking to do a comparison group test too, alongside other earphones (hopefully) coming my way!

Finally, someone bit the bullet!  
blink.gif

Oct 4, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #52 of 56

Quote:

I'd like to hear some impressions myself.

Oct 19, 2010 at 11:04 AM Post #54 of 56
I was one of the lucky recipients of Munitio's 18k Gold Teknine headphones from their July 2010 "Tweet-to-Win" contest.  I can honestly tell you that the Teknines are an outstanding choice for commercial IEMs!  They offer the listener a tremendous range of sound; I've heard new things in recordings that I've listened to hundreds of times!  

Regarding TSA and security concerns, I have been able to get the Teknines through x-ray machines in government buildings without any problems.  

In addition, Munitio's customer service department is also great, quickly addressing questions, shipments, etc.  Their new Platinum SiTi nines are also superb.  

Here's my informal (marketing-focused) review of the 18k and new SiTi earphones: 

1. Munitio teknines allow the listener to to completely rehear, rediscover some of the recording industry’s seminal works.  
  2. Astonishing sound. Tape hiss be damned! Buy Munitio earphones and you’ll never have to buy another re-mastered box set (to “discover the cow bell”)!
  3. Buy Munitio teknines and really hear the overdubs... 

Lance A. Schart
Chicago, IL USA

Twitter @LanceASchart

Oct 28, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #56 of 56
Ik this thread is pretty much dead but I have some questions. My nines just broke they were pretty cool I liked em a lot but I'm not sure if I should send them back or get new IEM I was thinking the westone 3 or 2 I read 3s have more bass but compared to the nines? Idk any help would be great thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back