aka Alpha Zeta 6
aka Nanocat Systems
And many other aliases

Code:
 [i][b][size=72px]Teclast [color=#ee82ee]X19HD[/color][/size][/b][/i]

"The Clip+ killer?"

source: http://www.teclast.com/zhuanti/x19hd/

Press release from Teclast directly translated from here

"With the development of digital audio players, professional music products from mainstream products on the market into a niche product.  Sufficient attention to the big brands, small brands unable to put too many models.  This has resulted in a mismatch between product and market demand.  Most brands are relying on a mere products to meet all of the music fans, which would naturally result in a mismatch between the products and market demand!
 (For example, push T51 Teclast in time, we found that many consumers demand conflict, and some consumers want us to cancel the T51's video capabilities, while some consumers want us to T51 video playback capabilities to further enhance .)

Solve this problem is very simple, it is expanding its product line, develop different products for different needs of consumers.  So how will Teclast segment pure tone in the market?

X18、X19+​
In the current domestic IT market, Taipower's X18, X19 + two products has maintained a stable market share of the first low-end music performance. In 2011, we will be more concerned about the high level of pure tone player.  According to our market research and planning, we will bring music into three categories.

a:(T59)​
a: professional high-quality Walkman (T59) These products known as Walkman, but a large number of transplants in product design desktop player on the electrical components, design ideas.  In essence, they are actually a player to use battery-powered desktop system.

Required attributes:
 Use high-quality, professional electrical components to achieve high targets (such as high-end DAC)
 Excellent analog output effect (in the case without the aid of amp can be better to drive 2000 meta-level of the ear / headphones)
Good extension, with a professional interface.  For example: analog output lineout, optical, coaxial output, IPOD standard interface (directly connected IPOD supporting professional speakers)
 + High precision technology components.  Product design life of more than 2 times normal products! (Denial of toys sense, refused to cottage)
 Single function, but with high reliability.

b:(X19HD、X29)​
b: high-quality portable music player (X19HD, X29)

Required attributes:
Small portable long life (professional music playback capability, an alternative embodiment)
 Excellent sound effects (using the new player or a special CODEC optimized for a particular ear)
 Single function, but with high reliability, and achieve improved operating results of the blind.

c: personalized high-quality player (new model plan)

Required attributes:
 New concept products to achieve high sound quality, while a combination of other mainstream functions.  (Video + high-quality, high-quality e +)
 Additional features of similar products should achieve a high degree of professionalism, refused tasteless!  (Eg video, we will ask the product of more than 1024 high-definition screen, and to achieve 1080P live)
 The products include rules HIFIMP4, HIFI flat, HIFI notebook, HIFI e-books ... ...

**************************************************************************​

For the present, professional music, the biggest challenge is not to sound quality, but quality!

Software BUG, shell separation, poor button, the player components, fly line, low screen, low battery ... These should have been hundreds of thousands of high-end products with the insulation problem, but unfortunately falling by the wayside as the source of domestic artifacts !

Only by taking a lesson, companies may continue to progress.  Teclast will be at a reasonable price to provide consumers with high stability, excellent quality products.

In summary, we can find, Teclast in 2011 as a professional music planted a complete product planning.  Degree of perfection of its product line is no match for other brands.  Its first product will be 299 yuan X19HD first to market low-cost, large-scale forum will be held in trial activities, please our friends to take part.

**************************************************************************​
★★​
Teclast X19HD some features separate amplifier ★ ★
★★​
★ ★ optimized lossless format support [size=x-small]
★★​
★ ★

★★​
Ear dynamic optimization ★ ★"[/size]

"Taipower X19HD is Taipower X19 technology in its classic products on the basis of pure tone MP3 new development of new products. Taipower X19HD built in the United States imports Maxim MAX9723 amplifier, the output power up to 50mw +50 mw! And the introduction of exclusive hardware bass boost circuit (BassMax technology) and the unique dual-mode technology, the headset can get a good match all kinds of sound effects. Taipower X19HD the advent of the majority of music fans a portable, sophisticated, high-quality good choice.

* Exclusive support for hardware bass (BassMax) technology
Used to adjust the music bass, treble EQ (equalization) system and all kinds of sound systems (for example: SRS, BBE, PlayFX ... ...) for the majority of music lovers, not new. But in almost all of the Walkman, these music-conditioning systems are calculated using the software implementation. Limited to the current technology, master of music signals in the IC software, computing time, will inevitably introduce distortion and lack of detail. This is why all the players feel after the bass sound becomes turbid of the important reasons! Taipower X19HD software while retaining a wealth of EQ, sound system at the same time, the revolutionary introduction of hardware the U.S. Maxim BassMax low-frequency enhancement circuit, becoming the only a bass enhancement technology with hardware products. In the realization of shock, strong bass, while still maintaining excellent voice clarity!

· Super Output Power 50mw +50 mw
Maximum output power is the harmonic distortion at a certain target, the player can provide the strongest signal to the headphones. Popular speaking, is the need for players to push the sound to the headset, but also to ensure that the sound is not noticeable distortion. With the popularity of high-end headphones, Walkman maximum output power has become the most important factor affecting sound quality. If the lack of output power, the subjective sense of hearing will feel "the sound thin," "sound made false", "weak bass" and so on. Taipower X19HD built the United States Maxim MAX9723 amplifier IC, THD distortion at 1%, 32-ohm load case, the maximum output power per channel up to 50mw! In the current market, a few second to none! The output power is strong Taipower X19HD an important guarantee for good sound.

· Music dual-mode technology, matching all kinds of headphones
Since the output power and the player's life is a contradiction of the relationship. In order to meet the different users of life and high output power requirements, Taipower technology developed specifically for X19HD music dual-mode technology, by adjusting the amplifier IC gain settings, energy-saving mode and high-thrust mode. User preferences according to different situations and choose the work mode.

Support for FLAC, APE lossless formats
Generally supported by the MP3 player is a lossy compressed audio formats such as MP3, WMA, OGG, etc., although the volume is small, but the sound quality is poor. The FLAC and APE is the world's two most popular lossless compression techniques, file size is only half the CD files, and CD sound quality, but with no difference. Taipower X19HD support FLAC and APE formats, providing consumers with better sound.

· SRS audio support
SRS Sound Retrieval System sound is the acronym, meaning sound reduction circuit that can reproduce a true three-dimensional scene. SRS Labs is the latest American audio technology patents. It is based on "head-related transfer function" (HRTF) to broaden the sweet spot, creating a more spacious sound reverberation in the audio field and very precise positioning of different instruments to achieve through the two speakers to create immersive three-dimensional sound field.

· Support TTS voice reading function
Taipower X19HD support TTS voice reading function. Can be stored in TXT files inside the machine with a voice reading out. You listen to the novel, a good helper to learn English.

• Support FM Radio
Taipower X19HD built-in FM radio, supports 87.5MHz to 108MHz band. And supports radio recording function, the radio can be like a radio program recorded.
Above for reference, if inconsistent, please prevail in kind"

source: http://www.teclast.com/zhuanti/x19hd/description.html

source:

http://www.maxim-ic.com/datasheet/index.mvp/id/4838
http://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/MAX9723.pdf <- comprehensive

Wait... what was that? Let's see that again:

^Hardware bass boost.

Ever heard of the Sony PCM-D50?

source: click here <--- lots of information

And finally, some nice pictures ~

the clincher, the lucky model selected to become the X19HD Teclast girl! ~

​

picture source: http://www.teclast.com/tlmm/imagevue/imagevue2.swf

Nov 2, 2011 at 7:40 AM Post #5 of 234
Subscribed... Thanks for your effort. It would be nice to create a similar topic related to Teclast X29... Nice job anyway.

Nov 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM Post #7 of 234

Quote:
no external memory slot?

It is 8 GB, most of people probably have hard time filling it up.
I don't have this new 19HD.
I do have last generation X19 and X19+: Battery life was 75 hours (I got 50 ~ 60 hours); Sound wise, nothing to write home (or complain) about it, typical Sigmatel sound (pleasant and plain, not too detailed, not too dynamic); Durability wise, small things don't usually take impact too well - if you don't take good care of it, you should prepare yourself to buy a new one every one ~ two years; Buttons, fat fingers need some practices.
Mine has been just fine, but today's electronics...  As usual, if you don't have a local dealer, it just adds trouble to warranty process.

Nov 2, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #8 of 234

Quote:
It is 8 GB, most of people probably have hard time filling it up.
I don't have this new 19HD.
I do have last generation X19 and X19+: Battery life was 75 hours (I got 50 ~ 60 hours); Sound wise, nothing to write home (or complain) about it, typical Sigmatel sound (pleasant and plain, not too detailed, not too dynamic); Durability wise, small things don't usually take impact too well - if you don't take good care of it, you should prepare yourself to buy a new one every one ~ two years; Buttons, fat fingers need some practices.
Mine has been just fine, but today's electronics...  As usual, if you don't have a local dealer, it just adds trouble to warranty process.

well, for me 8gb is not enough.. and i'm pretty sure it's not enough for many of the audiophilers here since i think most of them use lossless files as well. so is it correct x19hd won't have external memory card slot?

Nov 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #12 of 234
I will get one  for sure either the x19 or x29, just i prefer more size  I would have got myself one, but lets wait for the x29 and then I will deside , Still enjoying my T51, but the X29 has some serious specs. thanks Kiteki for the news/updates , please  update us when you get news about the X29 so we can decide, run wallet run!!!!!

Nov 2, 2011 at 9:53 PM Post #14 of 234

Users who are viewing this thread

Back