Technical questions
Oct 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

ColdNinjaPro

New Head-Fier
Dear Experts,

Hello everyone I just brought a pair of Sony MDR Ma100 and I want to know somethings.
One What exactly is a CCAW? How long should I burn in my new sony MDR ma100

Thanks,

Coldest Ninja

Oct 11, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #9 of 14
Oct 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #10 of 14
The poll its just silly considering most of the headphones use the same driver size. Enjoy your headphones

I have to kind of agree. To me, this is like asking what people think of Paradigm's 5.25" speaker drivers. Speaker and headphone manufacturers use a varying degree of quality drivers across their headphone/speaker lines. Then factor in how important enclosure (cup) design is for the driver performance, and I'm not sure how many/any people can actually provide a meaningful opinion.

Just to let you know american boy: usually english speakers don't make such an obvious grammar mistake: technical questions

And, "technically," there are no "questions." It's a statement with a poll :wink:

Oct 12, 2013 at 11:28 AM Post #11 of 14
Okay. That's cool. Thanks for your awesome insight. I'll just do the research myself. I used technically meaning technical, but no problem I'll work on my grammar skills. I wouldn't want to get yelled at by the grammar masters. You guys can have a nice day. :D

Oct 12, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #12 of 14
Let me explain a bit better: Sony is very popular in India, naturally a lot of users ask questions about sony low-end models around here and some of them make mistakes. I asked where you live in order to provide better choices for a similar price according to your local market.
I don't want to be rude but honestly don't waste your time with those headphones. If you like them, keep using until they break! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back