Techflex Multifilament in Europe?
May 1, 2007 at 11:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

MrMajestic2

1000+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know where to get Techflex or other brand nylon multifilament? The companies listed on Techflex webpage charge an arm and a leg in shipping to Europe.

May 2, 2007 at 6:24 PM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine from TakeFiveAudio. I needed quite a bit so I ordered their 50-feet bundles at a nice discount. Shipping is fair too, as far as international shipping goes, and I got mine within 3-4 working days! I highly recommend them.

Cheers!

Is'nt the sleeving that they sell monofilament, not multifilament? I was under the impression that multifilament is'nt expandable.

May 2, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMajestic2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is'nt the sleeving that they sell monofilament, not multifilament? I was under the impression that multifilament is'nt expandable.

Multifilament will expand/contract a very small amount, but for all practical purposes it's non-expandable.

May 2, 2007 at 11:03 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Multifilament will expand/contract a very small amount, but for all practical purposes it's non-expandable.

Thats what I figured. So the ones at TakeFiveAudio isnt multifilament then. Dang, I guess I have to find some new friends to make a group purchase from the states
smily_headphones1.gif

May 3, 2007 at 12:13 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nylon.

I got these ones and as far as I can see they are the multi-filaments alright.

Aha, cool. I just got thrown off by the fact that they said its expandable then.

May 3, 2007 at 4:18 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcaudon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try www.qables.com it's one of the head-fi sponsors. I ordered some techflex from them and shipping costs are quite cheap (to Spain). Great service and very fast delivering.

Yeah I know, but Qables dont stock multifilament. Im going to order from TakeFiveAudio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back