TECH+LINK RCA-to-RCA interconnect
Sep 11, 2006 at 12:30 AM Post #2 of 4
I bought both but have only connected the mini to RCA so far for slightly more than 1 week. I used to to connect my PC to amp.
It was audibly a step up from the generic cable I previously had. Sorry I can't post detailed comments as I did not take the time to do indepth comparison but my initial impressions were that sound was slightly muddier in the previous cable. Hope this helps.

Sep 11, 2006 at 5:46 AM Post #3 of 4
i used to have them long ago, so what i'm gonna say probably wont be very accurate. somehow my experience were on the bright side, not as in bright in a bad way, but leaning toward that direction. they're okay, but not great.
although if i use them with my current gears right now i might say something completely different. they were mp3 and portable players.

Sep 11, 2006 at 3:51 PM Post #4 of 4
When I was thinking of designing my range of interconnects (yes I designed a range that has won several awards), I tested the tech-link range. Bought them from CPC in the UK. I happened to know the actual Chinese manufacturer of the leads, and wanted to see if they had the technology to make good interconnects.
Last I saw of them is when the dustbin man picked them out of my rubbish bin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back