Team Stupid
Apr 26, 2002 at 2:53 AM Post #16 of 40
I think Lou is too smart for his own team. cf. He managed to squeak this in:
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
I mean he ownes a pair of philips 890s, and a pair of sennheiser 580s and has a total airhead amp and a supreme amp and get this he is even going to buy the cardas cables for his 580s.

Thanks Lou, one of the funniest posts in a while!

Apr 26, 2002 at 4:12 AM Post #17 of 40
HI:
Sorry to barge in like this but the team called an urgent meeting tonite. A member just bought a pair of at-w1000 cans for his sangean 110 portable radio 3.5 m/w and wanted us members to see them. Another member bought the sony r-10s and pluged them into his belly button. I asked him why plug them into his belly button? He said that you got to break them in befor you listen to them on a good source. Another member got the etys and put them in his eyes. I said why there and he said that he likes to see his music. These guys are really stupid. We took a vote and voted to buy the member with the atw1000 a better portable radio for his new cans. We also voted to give the member with the r10s the sangean radio so he would have a sound source.The member with the etys is in the hospital so the members voted to get him a seeineye dog when he gets out and put the etys in the dogs ears so the dog can enjoy them while guiding the member around. The members are trying hard to get it right and are comming up with some good cans. Now if we only know what to do with them. It will take a little time but I have good feelings about this team. I am thinking about getting those grado r2s but I need batt. for my portable radio. Its a good radio way stronger then the 3.5 one. this one puts out a full 5 m/w and will probley max out the r2s I think?

Apr 26, 2002 at 4:38 AM Post #18 of 40
If this thread doesn't get you one of Jude's custom titles under your name, I don't know what will.

(where's that little laughing smiley face when I need it?)

Apr 26, 2002 at 12:52 PM Post #19 of 40
FALASKEN:
SIR: I hope that you dont mind but the members have voted to use the pitcher that you made of team stupid as wallpaped on all their computers in streach form. please dont sue us for we need our money for headphones. We have come up with some great cans . See last post, but on the next board meeting we are going to descuss headphones amps. one member is going to buy a blookhead from headroom to power his KSC 35. He said the the block head will really open up the koss 35 for full sound. We cant wait to hear this combo. CEO of team stupid ahhhhh I for get my name but I will remember it soon. Thanks for the cool pitcher.

Apr 26, 2002 at 1:12 PM Post #20 of 40
Quote:

one member is going to buy a blookhead from headroom to power his KSC 35. He said the the block head will really open up the koss 35 for full sound. We cant wait to hear this combo.

I recently got the Maxed Out Home, and let me tell you it really did open up the Koss 35 sound. Really make the KSC35 worth every penny.

Apr 26, 2002 at 1:55 PM Post #21 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by DeanA

I recently got the Maxed Out Home, and let me tell you it really did open up the Koss 35 sound. Really make the KSC35 worth every penny.

I paired a pair of V-700DJ's with the MAX and they sound sweet...the bass rattled my head and cleared my sinuses which have been blocked for almost 3 years. People from all over the world flock to my place to clear the sinuses...thank you Sony we love you and the V-xxxDJ series...

Apr 26, 2002 at 3:48 PM Post #22 of 40
Quote:

FALASKEN:
SIR: I hope that you dont mind but the members have voted to use the pitcher that you made of team stupid as wallpaped on all their computers in streach form.

Hey that's a great idea!! I just made it my wallpaper and used the zoom button on my screen to make it stretch over the desktop as you suggested. It looks wonderful!!

Apr 26, 2002 at 4:04 PM Post #23 of 40
Quote:

disturbed said...

I paired a pair of V-700DJ's with the MAX and they sound sweet...the bass rattled my head and cleared my sinuses which have been blocked for almost 3 years. People from all over the world flock to my place to clear the sinuses...thank you Sony we love you and the V-xxxDJ series...

I have bad allergies. Does this solution come in a pill form? I'll pay extra for gel-caps...

Apr 26, 2002 at 6:43 PM Post #24 of 40
hehe, this is the funniest thread I think i've ever seen...

Lou... Are you a stand up comedian? if not... think about it!!
biggrin.gif

I elect myself to become a member of team stupid, for liking my V6 more than my Senn HD580s...

Where is the sign up form????
tongue.gif

Apr 26, 2002 at 9:06 PM Post #25 of 40
I need some help. I put my er6's in my nose like the avatar in a previous post. But while they were in, I sneezed and they went up my nose. I just have a stereo miniplug hanging out of my nose. I was going to go to the doctor to get them removed, but I discovered that if I plugged them into my new mp3 player, the sound is cool, like a concert hall in my head. Where can I get an extention cord? The only place I can keep my mp3 player is in my mouth, and it is getting to taste bad.

Apr 27, 2002 at 10:19 AM Post #26 of 40
I've just connected my K240S to the Süddeutsche Zeitung (as a good source of information), but the results were disappointing: I only got faint crackles and pops.

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

(just trying to qualify
biggrin.gif
)

P.S.: I'm also foundation member of TEAM FREAK(azoid). Can I join, nevertheless?
wink.gif

Apr 27, 2002 at 10:45 AM Post #27 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by DeanA

Good! You have the KSC-35's! Maybe you can tell me how I connect the Clou Red Cable to them. I bought two; I figured if one would make them sound good, two would make them sound great!

On the MOH...has Nick Dangerous posted a tube rolling guide for this amp?

I was going to buy a solid state amp, but I don't live in the United States. I was going to get a regulated power supply for it, but I feel government is already too intrusive.

I put a conditioner on all my components, after lathering, rinsing and repeating. Is this similar to burn-in? Cause I've got a new gas grill I'm itchin' to try out!

Apr 27, 2002 at 11:27 AM Post #28 of 40
TEAM FREAK(azoid).
You and your members are welcome to join our next meeting and bring you cans and amps for the members to see and hear. Also please bring instrutions on how to put cans on and what button to push to turn on amp. Team stupid likes freaks and all other unconventional type head-fi apreceators. Our members have just bought a bunch of new cans and amps but cant put the cans on right and cant find the way to start the amps. Maby you and your members could help us out. One of our members found an island off of japan called amp island. The whole island is for makeing amps so the member ordered an amp for his koss ksc 35s. The amp is portable and comes in a little red wagon. It is powered by 2 12volt car batt. which fit nicely in the wagon so it can be pulled along very easaly. We all just cant wait fot this amp to get here so we can try out out senn.mx500 buds,koss 35s, and other cans. We were toald that the amp is very strong and when a member is going to use the amp that all other members should leave the building? Looking fordward to seeing you freaks and team stupid says oh oh they forgot what they were thinking. These guys are realy stupid. Well any way huu what was it? ahh

Apr 27, 2002 at 6:34 PM Post #29 of 40
**note to self: don't ever buy a used er-6 from sbomm.

i once put my headphones on an iguana. does that qualify as stoopid?

Apr 27, 2002 at 6:49 PM Post #30 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
hehe, this is the funniest thread I think i've ever seen...

I second that, this thread is absolutely hilarious, Lou!!
tongue.gif

Quote:

Where is the sign up form????
tongue.gif

Yeah, are there any requirements, like some minimum number of stupid things done, or anything like that? Gee, I hope I'm stupid enough . . . I think only Lou and the other members of Team Stupid are best qualified to judge.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back