Team College-Fi: Where are you?
Mar 22, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #17 of 67
This head-fier goes to MIT.

You looking at Olin--as in Franklin Olin School of Engineering in Needham, MA? I applied there, and after going to their "preview weekend" I decided there was no way I was going to be confined to that tiny campus for four years. Good luck with the college search/application process. My only advice is to apply to fewer schools and spend more time per application than you initially think is appropriate. I applied to twelve schools and am still regretting devoting three months of my life to college apps.

Mar 22, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #18 of 67
It's never too early to start looking at colleges. Be sure to visit as many of the colleges as possible, and study for your ACTs/SATs!

I'm a senior in high school right now and haven't entirely decided where I want to go yet. I may join Team Berkeley-Fi if I get into their EECS program, otherwise I'm looking at UCLA or UCSD (I've already gotten into these two; I'm waiting to hear back from Berkeley still...).

Mar 22, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #19 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a senior in high school right now and haven't entirely decided where I want to go yet. I may join Team Berkeley-Fi if I get into their EECS program, otherwise I'm looking at UCLA or UCSD (I've already gotten into these two; I'm waiting to hear back from Berkeley still...).

Hey, if you decide on UCLA or UCSD, we should definitely hang out sometime. I plan on applying to grad school there next year.

Mar 22, 2007 at 5:19 AM Post #20 of 67
Kwantlen University College.

A ****** community college in the heart of Richmond, British Columbia. It's right beside a mall!

Mar 22, 2007 at 6:04 AM Post #23 of 67
Brandeis here

Mar 22, 2007 at 11:11 AM Post #25 of 67
Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY

Terrible school, please dont come here. I'm trying to transfer myself.
tongue.gif

Mar 22, 2007 at 11:26 AM Post #26 of 67
Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.

Mar 22, 2007 at 3:21 PM Post #27 of 67
Team Berkeley-Fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back