Team Berkeley-Fi: Who's a Member?
Apr 24, 2007 at 2:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Azure

Headphoneus Supremus
Who here is currently going to UC Berkeley? Any high school seniors here that plan on going to Berkeley this Fall? The reason I ask is that I'm just trying to gauge interest on how many Head-Fiers I may be able to meet up if I end up going to Berkeley. I personally think it'd be cool to have a fellow Head-Fier as a roommate, or at least to have one in the same residence hall
smily_headphones1.gif
Here's my residence hall choices:

1. Unit 1 Double Mini-Suite
2. Unit 2 Double Mini-Suite
3. Unit 1 Double
4. Unit 2 Double
5. Foothill Double Suite

Apr 24, 2007 at 3:11 AM Post #3 of 12
there are 9 members of Head-fi at Cal, your first assignment is to find out the names and user-names of each one of us.

not to many mountains? are you freking kidding me. we are only 2 hours from snow packed mountains, and this is a very hilly town. no lack of elevation!

Apr 24, 2007 at 3:18 AM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
there are 9 members of Berkeley-fi..... your first assignment is to find out the names and user-names of each one of us.

not to many mountains? are you frekin'g kidding me. we are only 2 hours from snow packed mountains, and this is a very hilly town. no lack of elevation!

Here's some help for your assignment ..try these names?

b-sides
Chinchy
Dotted Bee
granodemostasa
humanflyz
kanamin
kitaoji
pennylane
SFbayArch
ucbEE
yellafella321

Apr 24, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

there are 9 members of Head-fi at Cal, your first assignment is to find out the names and user-names of each one of us.

not to many mountains? are you freking kidding me. we are only 2 hours from snow packed mountains, and this is a very hilly town. no lack of elevation!

Name 2 mountains better than Loon and Sunapee. Have fun!

Apr 24, 2007 at 5:05 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's some help for your assignment ..try these names?

b-sides
Chinchy
Dotted Bee
granodemostasa
humanflyz
kanamin
kitaoji
pennylane
SFbayArch
ucbEE
yellafella321

apparently there might be more than i thought.... i was going by the facebook group.... so far i've only met about 6, and only 5 of us have appeared at the mini meets. we need more participation folks!
wink.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 6:40 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

apparently there might be more than i thought.... i was going by the facebook group.... so far i've only met about 6, and only 5 of us have appeared at the mini meets. we need more participation folks!
wink.gif

Can you give me a link to the facebook group? I searched "head-fi" and "cal berkeley" and I couldn't find it (I only found the general head-fi one).

Apr 24, 2007 at 11:37 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by manhattanproj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha. i actually dont have a facebook.
eek.gif

clum, under which dept are you walking?

I majored in architecture so I guess I'm walking with the college of environmental design (CED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back