Teac UD 501 upgrade Burson V5 ( in place of N5532A ) Review
Apr 5, 2016 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Alek5

New Head-Fier

Before I write anything about the Burson, I would like to thank the Burson team for kindness and for the all answers to my questions. Primarily I would like to thank Dennis for the excellent cooperation and communication.

Test: 

Maybe it's stupid to compare the Burson V5 with the OPAMP N5532A which was factory installed in my Teac UD501, but my aim was to upgrade it and achieve better results. 
I will describe my impression with OPAMP Burson V5, and I will not compare it with N5532A because the differences are incredible. After more than 50 hours of listening in interruptions, am still surprised and amazed how Burson V5 plays in my system. On first listening I heard that fantasy in the middle tone, with a lot of naturalness, a lot of space between instrumenst, perfect vocals, bass tone gets the right note without tiring and unwanted vibrations in the lower spectrum. Trebles are less noticeable but very clean, every tone is in its place. It really left very big impression on me. Note of piano, saxophone, guitar and other instrumenst can be heard so nicely, cleanly and every tone has its own weight and musicality.  Bass drum sounds too good to me and this is the only tone that hard to achieve, to have a definition, and rigidity, without losing it musicality. I'm trying to express my impressions in a topgallant way.
The place and scene of female and male vocals is fantastic, cleanness, details. Backing vocals in songs with much space between main vocals.

Conclusion: 

I heard from a friend for the Burson V5. After reading the comments about it, I decided to try how it will sound in my system. I wasn't supporting the upgrade of manufacturing devices, but this was my first venture of upgrade for better sound and I did not regret. I would recommend everyone who is able to buy and try in own system, you will be delighted by the with sound.

For those who do not know, Burson companies already engaged in production of HI END of the device, so that was another conviction that Burson work very well, in my opinion, without competition when HI END sound concerned.
I wish Burson team successful future and I would thank all of you for this amazing sound.

Appearance and making at a high level.​.

Installation is very easy, but I'd recommend to do a qualified person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back