Teac DS-H01 DAC Not Working
Mar 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

neosoul

Formerly known as marvelousmarvyd
Hey Guys,

II have the ds-h01 and cannot get either of my pc's to see the dac. I am running windows 7 b64 bit and am connecting via usb from the dac to the pc without any luck. Any suggestions before I return this unit?  I really would like to keep this unit if I can figure out the problem. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Mar 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM Post #4 of 9
Does it use the Tenor TE8802L chip? There is a reason Audio-Gd stopped using this chip. You might want to read some of the related Audio-Gd threads, e.g. http://www.head-fi.org/t/627565

Mar 30, 2013 at 4:24 AM Post #8 of 9
All in all ds h01 i a great ipod dock that bypases idevices internal processing and gets the best quality out. Yes the ud-h01 is a USB capable DAC so you can connect it to a cd player with coaxial or optical or to pc via usb. Also you can connect your DS H01 to the ud h01 and use your idevice as media player. Also ud-h01 has a nice headphone amp built in. If you can get it for a discount price the do. Otherwise look for other options like audiolab mdac or benchmark dac or music fidelity m1dac

Mar 31, 2013 at 6:44 PM Post #9 of 9
Thanks for the help, I ended up selling the ds-h01 and will look at the options you listed. One good thing about the teac is that it matches my other components perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back