Tatt-Fi
Jun 30, 2011 at 2:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

iLoveMyuzik

Head-Fier

This was the first of my ink, when it was still fresh. It says "Honest Expression Through Art"(roughly) in Kanji to represent myself as a dancer/MC and as a Japanese person. :D

Share your ink, my fellow head-fiers and tell me if there's a back story to the art work. 

Jul 1, 2011 at 3:25 AM Post #2 of 5
I only have one tattoo.

Back when I was living at the fraternity, a drunk brother came into my room while I was using a Koh-I-Noor graphic pen. Surprised, I accidentally stabbed myself near my right thumb. I've had a little black dot there for about 20 years. Technically, it is a tattoo.

Great fun at parties and bars, though. I tell women that I have a tattoo and that they'll never guess where it is. :D

It is slightly tempting to get a bunch of UV-sensitive ink that only shows up under a blacklight. That would totally freak people out, since I'm really clean-cut.

Jul 1, 2011 at 3:42 AM Post #3 of 5
I only have one tattoo.

Back when I was living at the fraternity, a drunk brother came into my room while I was using a Koh-I-Noor graphic pen. Surprised, I accidentally stabbed myself near my right thumb. I've had a little black dot there for about 20 years. Technically, it is a tattoo.

Great fun at parties and bars, though. I tell women that I have a tattoo and that they'll never guess where it is. :D

It is slightly tempting to get a bunch of UV-sensitive ink that only shows up under a blacklight. That would totally freak people out, since I'm really clean-cut.

Get an x-ray and have that tattooed on the respective area. Then freak people out by being able to x-ray yourself on the go. :D

On topic, being 17, I shouldn't really have one yet anyway. Don't know if I ever will, but I've got plenty of time at this point.

Jul 1, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #4 of 5
I don't know, tattoos of my bones wouldn't be that exciting. I was thinking about motorcycle stuff (I ride), maybe some tube amp schematics. The Bill of Rights would be pretty cool, so would citations to favorite cases, maybe a portrait of Learnéd Hand. My amatuer radio callsign, fraternal organization designs, and some things relating to the schools I went to.

Jul 1, 2011 at 4:07 AM Post #5 of 5
If you have that many things going on, yeah it would freak people out to just appear all of a sudden. I was thinking if you were doing something small, a skeleton could be interesting. If you were up for going crazy with that many things though, that would trump most ideas I'd come up with.

I haven't had that many ideas as to different designs on my end, so I think simple at this point still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back