Task for you Red Sox Fans
Mar 22, 2005 at 7:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jwramp

100+ Head-Fier
as it says, i've got a task. My mother is looking for a picture of the current (2005) red sox team. I think a 2004 shot would be okay, but '05 is the preference. She's wanting a wallpaper, i believe, but find any decent sized pic and i'll just photoshop it the rest of the way. And of course, i'd post any progress made on the site, for everyone. We were having a bit of trouble finding a picture, and I figured that you guys would be an awesome source.
Thanks in advance!

Mar 22, 2005 at 3:41 PM Post #2 of 7
Maybe I'm wrong on this, but I believe the traditional "Team Photo" isn't taken until the final roster is set, at the end of Spring Training. Until then, you'll just get candid shots of individuals, like you'll find on the official Red Sox site.

Mar 22, 2005 at 4:11 PM Post #3 of 7
i've got a red sox pic lining the kitty litter box. Might be a little nasty but it's the best use i could find for it.

the planets are back in alignment...
yankees '05

Mar 22, 2005 at 5:46 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by earache
the planets are back in alignment...
yankees '05

Maybe, maybe not.

But at least I'll find comfort in the fact that the '04 Yankees are currently saddled with absolutely the worst collapse in the history of professional sports, and it happened at the hands of the Red Sox.

I've already forgotten about 86 years of waiting. It's over - a new Red Sox era has begun.

Mar 22, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
LETS GO METS

DOUBLE KAZ = DOUBLE FUN.

Mar 24, 2005 at 3:42 AM Post #7 of 7
okay, just a bump to get you guys back on track... i checked ebay, but couldn't find any high-quality pic's.... i'm probably gonna want a scan of the Boston Globe winning paper insert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back