Tara Labs Is P@%!#ing Me Off!
Jul 7, 2001 at 2:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Matt

Are there any women on this board?
All I want is a < 1 meter length of stereo RCA cable of the Prism 11 model from Tara Labs and I simply cannot seem to find a place online or around me (Tampa, Florida) which sells them.

The very worst part was when I contacted Tara Labs through their site, I got a response (after e-mailing twice) in which the fellow asked me for what I wanted and my address (so he could clock shipping charges, I guess), but I never heard back from him. Fecker!

Geez, this sucks. Anyone know where I can buy a length of these online?

Thanks.

- Matt

Jul 7, 2001 at 12:14 PM Post #3 of 8
...stores besides those? The first had nothing and the second seems like they don't update their site. I tried to get to the products but the link was bad. Oy!

Anywhere else?

- Matt

Jul 7, 2001 at 4:27 PM Post #4 of 8
Did you try this dealer?
Maybe they ship out?

Maestro A.V.I.C.S.
2409 SE Dixie Hwy.
Stuart, FL 34996
561-288-5222

Good Luck!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 7, 2001 at 4:34 PM Post #5 of 8
Yeah, I don't see the Taras around too much. I only bought a pair because someone had a pair of RSC Reference Gen 2's on sale at auction, so I visited Tara's site and was intrigued. Went back to the auction and bid at the last second and won 'em.

So far, I'm very impressed by these interconnects, and I'll probably try other Tara products in the future.

Jul 8, 2001 at 4:21 AM Post #7 of 8
Thanks for the advice. I wrote a pissy e-mail to Tara and asked "her" to service me or else. I am going to check out the links you gave me if they don't come through.

Thanks again.

- Matt

Jul 8, 2001 at 11:05 PM Post #8 of 8
Oopsey daisy... Family forum... just cleaned up the language a little
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back