Tapatalk forun addon need updating?
Jul 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

Fedorov

New Head-Fier
Hi
I contacted the developer of the awesome TapaTalk iPhone forum browsing app wondering why your forums show different options in the app when trying to use your forums - he responded that you probably need to update the TapaTalk addon on your forums to work with the latest version.

Really appreciate if you can improve the iPhone browsing experience on your forums - thanks!

Sep 16, 2011 at 6:05 PM Post #6 of 16
Thanks Joe, appreciate the reply - I'm presuming they have some form of TapaTalk running otherwise the iPhone app would not list these forums and let me browse or post from the app on my iPhone.

When I asked the TapaTalk developer why his app didn't quite work the same as on all my other forums he could only guess you were on an older version of the plugin.

Would be great of you guys can get in touch with the developer to get your forum more accessible with the excellent TapaTalk app on mobiles.

Thanks

Nov 3, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #7 of 16
Been getting an error message on my Tapatalk:
"Unknown Error: It appears the server has some issue with Taptalk or your session is expired.
If this problem persists, please re-enter this forum from Account tab."

Been trying their suggested solution for last 2 days...still not working.

May 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #9 of 16
Any news on updating the Tapatalk plugin so we can access HeadFi properly on it? Viewing through Safari on the iphone is a real pain in the *****.

May 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #11 of 16
ARG it has completely broken on my phone, wont even connect, keeps saying failed to connect.

the Tapatalk plugin needed a big overhauil anyway.
It would only show quotes correctly in one in 5 threads, it failed to post in 1 in 5 threads. 
it never displayed other users quotes correctly in 4 in 5 threads.

it was bad bad bad.... and considering how many users here have iphones, and smartphones in general, this should really be a priority.... 

May 22, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #12 of 16
The tech team doesn't appear to give a sh-t unfortunately. You'd think they'd WANT their users to frequent the forum more. Not all of us sit around at a computer desk all day. Some of us are always on the go. Having a functional tapatalk plugin should be a priority to these people...

[Sent from my HTC Inspire via Tapatalk using Swiftkey 3 Beta. Pardon errors.]

May 22, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #15 of 16
Well it's working now, and quotes seem to be working more often.or its just luck of the draw.

The v-moda m100 is an example where you can't post and only the last posts quote shows correctly

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back