Tampa Florida meet, Nov 19th
Nov 13, 2005 at 12:35 AM Post #242 of 349
Yes,I think we're on the same page here
orphsmile.gif
.By the way,my girl and I are going to the show with you guys Friday and we'll be getting to the hotel about 6:00,so I'm up for some pre-concert festivities.Gary

Nov 13, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #245 of 349
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Could everyone PM me a quick outline of your travel plans so I can have it all handy? For the Friday night Blind Boys show how early are people planning to arrive? Early enough to scrounge up dinner in Ybor or some such place? There's a nice little microbrewery with lots of sinful brew-infused food, or there's a really awesome greek place. Downtown Tampa near the Theatre doesn't have many eateries these days.

I plan on getting to Tampa at +/-6:30pm on Friday. I will PM you my cell. Thanks for all the time/effort you have put into this.

Miguel

Nov 13, 2005 at 3:49 AM Post #246 of 349
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Driving from massachusetts and back in a day may be hard
blink.gif
. Or are you in Tampa? We'd love to have you.

I'm in Orlando right now and for the next year, at school for audio recording.

Nov 13, 2005 at 5:50 AM Post #248 of 349
We should be all set up and ready to listen by 9 AM. Whenever you want to arrive is fine.

So you're at Full Sail? I'll have to talk to you a bit about that. I spent an awful year in UofMiami's Music Engineering program. The Full Sail program seemed cool.

Nov 13, 2005 at 12:43 PM Post #250 of 349
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801
I'll have a few cable additions if anyone in the group wants to try them out the grover ur5, RnB Diamond class mini and I may have the oritek x-1 for the meet.

I will have a Turbo built ipod line out connector and mini to mini cable. I may also have a mini to mini built by GrandEnigma1.

Nov 13, 2005 at 2:11 PM Post #252 of 349
John,I'd like to try some different cables with my HD650's,so the more the merrier.Is there still going to be a raffle?I've got 2 M1000 D Monster Digital cables(1M),new in the boxes and a Sennheiser DSP Pro headphone amplifier I'd like to donate to the cause.Gary.

Edit:Has the gear list been updated?I'm bringing HD650's,HE90's,SCD-1,two 2M pairs of Nordost Valkyrajs interconnects(1 balanced) and an extra power strip for good measure.Assuming Justin is bringing his amp
orphsmile.gif

Nov 13, 2005 at 2:49 PM Post #253 of 349
Never heard anything more about a raffle. I think we were going to have a trade table, so bring unwanted CD's and gear.

Oh now you did it Gary. Yep Justin called me last night and said he'd like to come but he's not totally sure yet if he can. I think the gear is pretty well updated, I'll look back at it and make sure. I'm not including cables though, just too much.

I'm going to call the hotel tomorrow and see if all their conference rooms are booked up, and if we can maybe work out a deal on a "quiet room".

Nov 13, 2005 at 3:53 PM Post #255 of 349
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guss2
Oops,I always open my mouth too soon.Well if he can come then it will be a pleasant surprise for all.Gary.

This is pretty exciting.
orphsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back