Talk Radio Anyone?
Jun 1, 2007 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 58

choomanchoo

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi everybody, just wondering if any of yous out there in Fier land listen to any particular talk radio "show"?

I personally listen to talk radio about ten hours a day( I know I know shhheeeesh!, My favorite is Dennis Prager and Bill O'Reilly,
Do you listen to talk radio??, if you do which show/s do you listen to?

Aloha,

Jun 1, 2007 at 8:45 PM Post #2 of 58
Prager became a favorite of mine when I lived in Los Angeles, and his is the only one I podcast (as most others are pay only). Talk radio replaced TV for me while I was in L.A., mainly because there was so much choice, and partially because I was a relative conservative neophyte at the time. Now that I am more familiar with conservative positions and issues, some of what I hear has become redundant and less entertaining.

I like Michael Savage, Rush, occasionally Michael Medved, Hugh Hewitt, and Tammy Bruce. Some L.A. local hosts like Doug McIntyre and Bill Handel are great, too.

Jun 1, 2007 at 8:46 PM Post #3 of 58
I occasionally listen to Neal Boortz if there is nothing else on.

Jun 1, 2007 at 8:55 PM Post #4 of 58
Living in Hawaii we are limited to which and how many choices of t-radio we can listen too,I too like Micheal Savage unfortunatley we only get a chance to listen to him on a substitute basis,

Jun 1, 2007 at 9:08 PM Post #8 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by choomanchoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh and also the Mike Leykis show, I wouldn't take his advice to heart most of the time , but the show can get pretty funny

Tom Leykis, you mean? Not a fan, but I LOVE when he messes with callers.

"Hello, is Tom there...."

Jun 1, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #9 of 58
I'm a big fan of "Coast to Coast" but only catch it rarely, since it's the choice of nightowls, running into the wee hours of the morning. Plus the right episode with give me bad dreams.

Otherwise, the closest I get to talk radio is via Little Steven's Underground Garage. The man babbles enough (part of the charm) to consider it talk radio!

Jun 1, 2007 at 9:13 PM Post #10 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tom Leykis, you mean? Not a fan, but I LOVE when he messes with callers.

"Hello, is Tom there...."

correctamundo!!
Thanks Road,
Can I get a bong hit?

Jun 1, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #11 of 58
I like Michael Savage on the ride home.

Jun 2, 2007 at 12:03 AM Post #13 of 58
Yup... KNBR sports talk. 49ers football, Warriors NBA hoops and SF Giants. Razor and Mr. T is my fave show, Tom Tolbert is one of my fave GS Warriors players.

Jun 2, 2007 at 12:45 AM Post #14 of 58
I'm surprised head-fiers listen to right wing radio. I always thought head-fi was a more liberal place.

I am a very big fan of Howard Stern. Everything else on radio doesn't even come close in my opinion. I also listen to NYC sports radio (WFAN), but only for baseball news and commentary.

Jun 2, 2007 at 12:50 AM Post #15 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjkurita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I always thought head-fi was a more liberal place.

Hello?! Gun-fi?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back