TAGO STUDIO T3-01
Feb 8, 2023 at 2:50 AM Post #31 of 32
The Tago's main problem is really the HD600. To my memory, tonal characteristics are very similar. Being 300ohm, HD600 really scales with higher gears. Just like the Tago, female vocal really shines on HD600. Using Loki to boost the bass, HD600 has really tight clinical bass, clearly better than HD650. Imaging is also stellar (though Tago's soundstage is slightly wider). Combined with Senns' realibility, HD600 pretty much renders the Tago useless to me.
I quite agree with you. If that improvement can be made on the HD600, it will fix the problem and make it a real gem.

Sep 18, 2023 at 7:45 AM Post #32 of 32
Quick impressions:
Build:
-Cable sucks, microphonic as all.
-Cups are tiny, good for my ears but even with mine, I still feel the baffle touch my ears.
-Build is insanely good. The body feel like it won't break at all. Probably one of the nicer ones to exist.
-Not heavy, feels really impressive.

Sound:
-Subbass rolloff is notable. Since I come from earbuds, it's not a difficult listen. However, it may be for some.
-A bit compressed, grainy but considering it's a closed back, that isn't a killer for me.
-Bass overall is nice and textured, it's enjoyable to me personally.
-Vocals are not too distant but do sound pretty natural.
-Treble is really nice actually. Probably my fave part of the headphone sound wise. Its not sharp, not dull, just right.

Overall, 7/10.

Some things in a headphone are never perfect, and while it's the case for this one, I do enjoy it a lot.
DSC_0259.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back