T4 connects
Nov 20, 2008 at 9:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mortonjl

500+ Head-Fier
OK, I just received my T4 after some time, my question is:

what connections is everyone using with this? This is especially for the iPod users that use a dock. Being so small is their a good dock to mini that is small enough to use with any iPod, even a nano or shuffle to keep this nice and compact? When I paired my nana to it by ALO cotton dock I couldn't get together as one unit. Or am I gonna have to use a mini to mini for this purpose? Also, how much charge is on it upon arrival? I plugged it in and after a while the red light went out but if I moved around it came on again for some more. I can't tell if it's just a bad connection or the charge is complete. Thanks for any help in advance.

Nov 20, 2008 at 1:07 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi mortonjl.

I'm using the Qables interconnect (LOD from bottom of nano bent back round into T4) - fits my 3G nano even in a Switcheasy/biscuit case ( which is velcro dotted back to back with the T4. Very small and neat - but I'm planning on a 4th gen nano soon - will use a thin case ( Tuneshell) to stick back to back again. Will be even smaller and neater!!

Yes - mine did same as yours with red light - must come almost full charged. Light went out quickly. But runs fine since then - havent managed to run battery down fully yet!

Regards.

Nov 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM Post #3 of 3
I am also wondering about the best line outs to use with an ipod to keep the two together as one unit and as small as possible. Has anyone had enough experience with the T4 so far and can shed some insight/opinions on the matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back